Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can't join LittleMonsters.com???

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

So, I'm trying to join Little Monsters.com and whenever I go to the sign-up page and enter my info I get an error message. I also tried signing up through Facebook and Google+ and both resulted in errors. Has anyone had this issue or have some advice for me? I googled it and someone back in October had the same problem...and that was 3 months ago...

Please help!

:wtfga:

I have been a member there for years, but for the past few days I can't login.  I don't know why.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Tokyo Rose

Gaga hasn't acknowledged it in years, as you'll notice it wasn't updated for the Joanne era.

It was a project of a company called Backplane founded by Troy Carter, who was Gaga's former manager. They split up after creative differences. 

Jenina

I've had the same issue and i've been trying for a while.  I only want to join because ive been told if theres presales for tour tickets it would be through that website but idk

cool

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I've had the same issue and i've been trying for a while.  I only want to join because ive been told if theres presales for tour tickets it would be through that website but idk

Legit WHY I want to join.

7 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Gaga hasn't acknowledged it in years, as you'll notice it wasn't updated for the Joanne era.

It was a project of a company called Backplane founded by Troy Carter, who was Gaga's former manager. They split up after creative differences. 

I had NO IDEA he was behind it! Thats crazy - really sad for her because she doesnt have any control over it.

BTW - how do you guys add profile pics that are smaller than .05MB? Any pic I find is too large...

Sorry to be a total fail GGD member haha

RAMROD

They are probably dismantling it?

Kinda sad tho cos they used to have early accsess for tour tickets (the only useful perk from being a member tbh) :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

BTW - how do you guys add profile pics that are smaller than .05MB? Any pic I find is too large...

Use photoshop to.resize while retaining quality, accepted max size are 130x130 px, in JPG, need to be smaller px for PNG and still GIF image

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Tokyo Rose
3 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Legit WHY I want to join.

I had NO IDEA he was behind it! Thats crazy - really sad for her because she doesnt have any control over it.

If you have an account on Imgur you can upload it there and then click on edit image and it should let you change the dimensions 

sipthistea

Is that still a thing?

The last time I visited it was invaded by lots of p0rn and attention seeking posts. 

43 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Would there be a presale through that website though? It seems pretty dead and forgotten.

Jenina
1 minute ago, modern ecstasy said:

Would there be a presale through that website though? It seems pretty dead and forgotten.

idk I've never been on it and someone told me she has done it in the past idk if it was dead then or what so i just wanted to make an account in case but it doesn't seem to be working unfortunately

cool

Sepsami

Kinda sad they let it die during ARTPOP, I remember in 2012 she was getting like 20k-30k likes on a picture. It was so alive, but I guess Gagadaily is cool too :poot:

Spoiler

:awkney:

Idk i'd be honestly surprised if they do presales through LM this time around. It made more sense back during the ARTPOP era when she still went on it occasionally but now it's basically dead...

(Or I'm really hoping they won't since i also can't log on or make a new account :saladga:)

Archived