💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Attendance: Obama's 2009 Inaugural concert VS Trump's 2017 inaugural concer

Stef

Featured Posts

inb4 Trump tweets "@haters here's a proper pic. Maybe the Democrats on your site can use a microscope to count the supporters" 

Morphine Prince

To be fair the crowd was much larger for Trump later on when the show started. 

However I've seen people saying Trump's had 10,000-15,000 while Obama's had 400,000. 

1 minute ago, neptugne said:

Trumps lineup is sooooo **** tho lmao so obviez

Excuse me, no. Don't act like you aren't a die hard fan of The Rocket Bots.

DeleteMyAccount

Is there an update on the attendance? And to be fair, D.C. is like 80% Democrat. I mean, lots of people could be coming from out of town, but idk...

MJHolland

Yeah people didn't really come today, I checked it out in between classes. Never heard of any other the people

Tne fireworks were UNREAL though!

Protestors clashed with police tonight but I didn't see anything. Tomorrow is gonna be wild :ladyhaha:

3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Is there an update on the attendance? And to be fair, D.C. is like 80% Democrat. I mean, lots of people could be coming from out of town, but idk...

91% :derpga: to 4% for Trump

But that's because the inner city is mostly minorities. In the suburbs (which are a part of Virginia and Maryland) there's a lot more Republicans. Those are also a part of the agglomeration of Washington DC, just not the state. Most people live in the suburbs.

Morphine Prince
9 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Protestors clashed with police tonight but I didn't see anything. Tomorrow is gonna be wild :ladyhaha:

My cousin is in D.C. I hope she's safe. 

pink sushi

Well what did they expect? :rip: Obama had big talent like Beyonce! Whereas the best Trump could do is get 3 Doors Down. :air: 

Archived