Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Power Rangers (movie)

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Watched it. :gaysia:

You'll hear it first here:

:giggle: Won't say nothing more for now.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

HausOfMark

Saw the movie last night and it was so good! Def worth to go see it if you are a power rangers fan. It was dark at times where i was set back but it was amazing!

-Mark

Anderson123

Saw the movie this weekend (Along with Life, another great one) and I must say I'm VERY excited for the sequels. I went there with no expectations because the original series / movie were just comedies and I was a huge fan of them as a kid but this is a very well made reboot, it takes a more serious approach and I loved it.

RAMROD

Kimberly and Rita are way more baddass here :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It was sooo good! Ive watched it twice already. I was a little nervous about a reboot, but they kicked ass!

It was alright. The tone was really inconsistent, and I read a review online which pretty much summed up my thoughts: audiences don't need to be naked anymore, kids are used to more adult themes superheros (such as every single superhero movie these days). 

Just felt they were afraid to stray away from cheese. The first half of the movie was gritty and mature and then as soon as they became the power rangers, it all went down hill. 

Archived