• Last Reply
Rudz Xinc
28 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

This video looks so cheap 

Tell that to Million Reasons :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

drinkmytears
12 hours ago, Carlitos said:

Come thru my queens, they brought it. They all look gorgeous and I hope the song does well :giveup:

Its already a Top 5 UK! 

13 minutes ago, drinkmytears said:

Its already a Top 5 UK! 

Slay a bit, hopefully this will be their breakout single in the US!

chromaticainmyhead

I watched this like ten times already. smash come thru 

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Joshie said:

These girls need to be worldwide such a smash

this :giveup:

YESSSSSS GAGADAILY! 

You better stan for my girls!

22 minutes ago, Joshie said:

These girls need to be worldwide such a smash

They literally are a 7/8 worldwide success. :flop: Only placed they have properly made it is USA. 

StrawberryBlond

No one's bringing up how ridiculously sexualised this video is? How it's a bad message to send to their legion of young fans? These girls are gorgeous and talented and they've had really good sales on top of all that, they don't need to resort to cheap gimmicks like this for attention. Simon Cowell is making the wrong choice in sexualising them as much as 5H. The public are starting to see through this strategy and don't blindly approve of it anymore. When you have a good group, you don't need to dress one up in a sex doll's torso, make them do degrading choreography on their hands and knees and have numerous male backup dancers get amorous with them to suggest a gangbang. Think about the parents of these girls. Think about the young fans of these girls. Think about the message that any young person (girl or boy) gets while watching this video.

5 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

No one's bringing up how ridiculously sexualised this video is? How it's a bad message to send to their legion of young fans? These girls are gorgeous and talented and they've had really good sales on top of all that, they don't need to resort to cheap gimmicks like this for attention. Simon Cowell is making the wrong choice in sexualising them as much as 5H. The public are starting to see through this strategy and don't blindly approve of it anymore. When you have a good group, you don't need to dress one up in a sex doll's torso, make them do degrading choreography on their hands and knees and have numerous male backup dancers get amorous with them to suggest a gangbang. Think about the parents of these girls. Think about the young fans of these girls. Think about the message that any young person (girl or boy) gets while watching this video.

Nope. No, no, no, no, no. The song LITERALLY called 'Touch' is a sexual song. Literally the entire fanbase doesn't have a problem. Little Mix have been 'sexualised' for ages now. 

I'm sorry but literally no one in the fanbase cares. We love them and their image. No gimmicks and no cries for attention. They're confident and happy and that's what matters.

Stay pressed and leave. 

StrawberryBlond
14 hours ago, Blake said:

Nope. No, no, no, no, no. The song LITERALLY called 'Touch' is a sexual song. Literally the entire fanbase doesn't have a problem. Little Mix have been 'sexualised' for ages now. 

I'm sorry but literally no one in the fanbase cares. We love them and their image. No gimmicks and no cries for attention. They're confident and happy and that's what matters.

Stay pressed and leave. 

Well, you're entitled to your opinion but you don't need to be so rude about it. And this affects more than just the fanbase, it affects anyone watching this video, fan or not. This is a real issue affecting women that deeply concerns us and yet, every time we bring it up, we're not taken seriously and silenced. Which is precisely the problem. Which is why we need feminism.

Archived