Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ryan Murphy's Feud: Bette and Joan

Regina George

Featured Posts

Lange :golfclap:. A class act and impeccable talent. I'm glad Murphy is working with her again!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

I can't wait for this :excited2::excited2: On all that is Holy, they look Godlike. :classy:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

18 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

He is obsessed with Lange, isn't he? :neyde:

I'd say more so with Sarah Paulson, than Jessica.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Princess Zelda
1 minute ago, lilmonster93 said:

I'd say more so with Sarah Paulson, than Jessica.

Well that I understand because Sarah is really good and versatile enough. 

dlioncourt91

Unpopular opinion but I think Lange looks nothing like JC. I'm surprised how good Sarandon pulled off Bette Davis especially on set photos, she really nailed her looks perfectly. Both women (Davis and Crawford) are huge icons of mine so I hope Ryan doesn't give the wrong impression of them because of their "feud." They were such brilliant actresses who fought in a time it was hard for women to get good parts in Hollywood and both their stories are ones the new generations should really read. Their film legacies are impeccable.

I can't at some people thinking this was the next season of AHS on Facebook. I just hope this series does these women justice and doesn't borderline resort them to parodies of themselves. 

2 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

Unpopular opinion but I think Lange looks nothing like JC.. 

Umm I think that's the most popular opinion :sweat:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

dlioncourt91
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Umm I think that's the most popular opinion :sweat:

Really? I've seen lots of people I follow on social media saying "Yas, queen Lange, slay" and I'm like, "Huh?" Her performance will be perfection as always but I think Lange's features are way too delicate to play a powerhouse like Joan.

Perched if they re-enact this scene in Feud.

tumblr_mc1qrcFT7K1qepf8yo1_500.gif

Just now, dlioncourt91 said:

Really? I've seen lots of people I follow on social media saying "Yas, queen Lange, slay" and I'm like, "Huh?" Her performance will be perfection as always but I think Lange's features are way too delicate to play a powerhouse like Joan.

Perched if they re-enact this scene in Feud.

tumblr_mc1qrcFT7K1qepf8yo1_500.gif

How does that equate to them thinking she looks like JC?:oprah:

It just means their excited for her performance/role.

dlioncourt91
Just now, lilmonster93 said:

How does that equate to them thinking she looks like JC?:oprah:

It just means their excited for her performance/role.

"She's perfect for the role, she looks like Crawford, no other woman can play her." That was simply the response I've seen on posts from people on social media and they said they loved Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest.:oprah: That usually what followed their "yassss."

To be fair, the only woman who played Joan spot on was

tumblr_mj4qwkLWyW1s1nbfmo1_400.gif

11 minutes ago, dlioncourt91 said:

"She's perfect for the role, she looks like Crawford, no other woman can play her." That was simply the response I've seen on posts from people on social media and they said they loved Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest.:oprah: That usually what followed their "yassss."

To be fair, the only woman who played Joan spot on was

tumblr_mj4qwkLWyW1s1nbfmo1_400.gif

Well I'm glad an "apparent" resemblance :ladyhaha:

She will probably be exceptional in the role, Jessica is perfect for playing domineering women.

dlioncourt91
20 minutes ago, lilmonster93 said:

Well I'm glad an "apparent" resemblance :ladyhaha:

She will probably be exceptional in the role, Jessica is perfect for playing domineering women.

In b4 she plays a variation of Constance/Jude/Fiona/Elsa. :laughga:

Archived