šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Still Unbreakable!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

This is aĀ list of number-one electronic albumsĀ in the United States by year from theĀ BillboardĀ Dance/Electronic AlbumsĀ chart.

Lady GagaĀ currently holds the record for the most weeks at number one withĀ 148 weeks.[1]Ā This includes her debut album,Ā The Fame, reaching the top spot for 106 non-consecutive weeks, her third EP,Ā The Fame Monster, her remix album,Ā The Remix, peaking at number one as well.[2]Ā On June 11, 2011, Gaga's second studio album,Ā Born This WayĀ jumped from number ten to one making it the biggest leap in the chart's history.[3]Ā On 2013, her third studio album,Ā ARTPOP, debuted also at number-one and topped the charts for 10 consecutive weeks, making it Gaga's fifth album to reach the top.[2][4]Ā Her remix album,Ā Born This Way: The RemixĀ also peaked at number three on 2011.

The FameĀ is the longest running album to date with 149 weeks on the chart, before plummeting down, tyingĀ The Fame Monster's record for the biggest drop inĀ BillboardĀ history.[2]Ā In 2003,Ā Louie DeVitoĀ became the first male and only artist in chart history to have five number-one albums in a calendar year.[5]Ā And in 2010, Lady Gaga became the first female artist to have three number-one albums in a calendar year.[2]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_number-one_electronic_albums

Top Electronic Albums features full-length albums by artists who are associated with electronic music genres (house,Ā techno,Ā IDM,Ā trance, etc.) as well asĀ pop-orientedĀ dance musicĀ and electronic-leaning hip hop. Also eligible for this chart areĀ remix albumsĀ by otherwise non-electronic-based artists andĀ DJ-mixedĀ compilation albumsĀ and filmĀ soundtracksĀ which feature a majority of electronic or dance music. The first number-one title on the Top Electronic Albums was theĀ original soundtrack to the filmĀ Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.Ā The FameĀ byĀ Lady GagaĀ has the most weeks at number one with 106 weeks. She and the Daft Punk duo spent so far (as December 2014) 368 weeks on the charts with their works.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dance/Electronic_Albums

:staymad:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Shipper

I dont understand how TIHTY was being played in the clubs and songs from Joanne aren't.Ā 

Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

South Blonde
1 minute ago, LoisLilMonster said:

And Joanne?Ā :derpga:

Wait till the Joanne Monster comes... Ā :firega:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, AURA said:

Yeah, too bad that this era we won't even get a #1 Dance Club single, even tho TIHTY smashed :awkney:

Ā 

:lana:fate sis fate!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

JustAnotherDay
11 minutes ago, AURA said:

Yeah, too bad that this era we won't even get a #1 Dance Club single, even tho TIHTY smashed :awkney:

Million Reasons rose 9 spaces on the chart this week, it's coming sisĀ :giggle:

was NickARTPOP

Mister Gaga
33 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I dont understand how TIHTY was being played in the clubs and songs from Joanne aren't.Ā 

Ā 

talent, i guess. TIHTY is just superior.

5Fz17Sx.gif

27 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Million Reasons rose 9 spaces on the chart this week, it's coming sisĀ :giggle:

Not getting my hopes up tbh

3 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

talent, i guess. TIHTY is just superior.

5Fz17Sx.gif

this true tho

Archived