šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LoveGame's Underrated Choreography and Video

FRANZGA

Featured Posts

FRANZGA

I do really think that this gem deserved much more appreciation and recognition..

I mean it's not as iconic as the choreo and video of Bad Romance but Love Game's video and choreo just lacked that appreciation from lil monsters. i personally loved it, her sexiness and of course the choreography from 2:55 to the end just killed me the first time I saw it and it really made me love "LOVE GAME" cause i don't like it before prior seeing the video. The choreo in the end is just top notch, I dare say better than BR but not as iconic as BRs.. The MJ inspired crotch grabbing and everything.. I really think it's on par or at least near on Britney's some best dance moves..

bad_romance_lady_gaga_gif_by_ayaseyukiyaĀ vsĀ giphy.gifĀ andĀ lady-gaga-love-game-o.gif

tbqh, I am more amazed with Love Game's choreo but then again we are entitled with our own different opinion...

so what do you think sistrens, is it underrated or just fairly rated??

Monsterka-image-monsterka-36598849-384-2

The video always bugs me at 0:48 when Gaga goes down the stairs, the metallic bar is soooo annoying, it bugs me that there are 2 persons on the right and 1 person on the left of it idk

"LoveGame is underrated"

"Perfect Illusion is soooo underrated"

"Venus is so underrated"

What about Jewels & Drugs?Ā :trollga:

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

The video always bugs me at 0:48 when Gaga goes down the stairs, the metallic bar is soooo annoying, it bugs me that there are 2 persons on the right and 1 person on the left of it idk

it's kinda different and funny to me at first but i loveĀ it more and more as it aged..

FRANZGA
3 minutes ago, NNES said:

"LoveGame is underrated"

"Venus is so underrated"

we're talking about video and choreo Ā not the song itself..Ā :trollga:

FlopSlurper
4 minutes ago, NNES said:

"LoveGame is underrated"

"Venus is so underrated"

It first needs to exist and then we can discuss whether it's underrated or not

tumblr_inline_nz3h6mOgcb1qds5sv_500.gif

Ā 

FRANK1991

completely agrees

I miss when she actually performed it with choreography (and of course the disco stick)

most people forget this song and think of Ā Paparazzi and Poker Face when it comes to The Fame

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

djBuffoon

I greatly prefer "LoveGame" over "Just Dance" and "Poker Face", so I would have to agree on all counts here.

This choreo is actually SO good. I remember making a video of my 12 year-old self dancing this choreo (and killing it:queenga:) and uploading it on YouTubeĀ :sharon:

FRANZGA
4 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

This choreo is actually SO good. I remember making a video of my 12 year-old self dancing this choreo (and killing it:queenga:) and uploading on YouTubeĀ :sharon:

now where's the link for us all to see..

Earthling

The part where she's making out with male warden that then becomes a female warden in the booth always got me... reference to her bisexuality and sexy af!!!!Ā :v:

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

FRANZGA
2 minutes ago, Earthling said:

The part where she's making out with male warden that then becomes a female warden in the booth always got me... reference to her bisexuality and sexy af!!!!Ā :v:

definitely one of the highlights of the video..

10 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

now where's the link for us all to see..

I deleted it after it got around 500 views cause I was scared that it goes viral and that someone from school would see it and then make fun of meĀ :cryga:Ā I was so young and stupidĀ :sweat:

FRANZGA
Just now, vocalqueef said:

I deleted it after it got around 500 views cause I was scared that someone from school would see it and then make fun of meĀ :cryga:

:cryga:Ā ... glad that you had enjoyed itĀ on the single's run tho.. I haven't really enjoyed it til 2011, the first time I watch the vid in youtube.. flop me..Ā :cryga:

LGHunter
6 minutes ago, Earthling said:

Omg never noticed that.

#flopfanĀ :saladga:

Archived