Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Perfect Illusion Has More Views Than Marry The Night

Princess Stache

Featured Posts

Princess Stache

The Perfect Illusion music video has officially surpassed Marry The Night music video in views on YouTube.  As I'm typing this, Perfect Illusion has 73,487,461 views and Marry The Night has 73,157,833 views.  Does this matter because streaming and music on the internet now is a lot different than it was in 2011?  I remember when Gangnam Style was the first video to reach 1 billion views, and now bad overplayed songs like Closer pull that in no time.

GhettoFabulous
5 minutes ago, Princess Stache said:

The Perfect Illusion music video has officially surpassed Marry The Night music video in views on YouTube.  As I'm typing this, Perfect Illusion has 73,487,461 views and Marry The Night has 73,157,833 views.  Does this matter because streaming and music on the internet now is a lot different than it was in 2011?  I remember when Gangnam Style was the first video to reach 1 billion views, and now bad overplayed songs like Closer pull that in no time.

You make it sound like Gangnam style  isn't/wasn't overplayed and that it is iconic or something:awkney::poot:

OT:Ummmm PI is just a cute girl next to gorgeous(Marry the night) no shade no tea

EDIT: I re read :poot::lolly: ok I see what you mean my apology:lana:

Princess Stache
Just now, GhettoFabulous said:

You make it sound like Gangnam style sound like it isn't/wasn't overplayed and that it is iconic or something:awkney::poot:

OT:Ummmm PI is just a cute girl next to gorgeous(Marry the night) no shade no tea

Nope.  Just stating that it was the first video to reach 1 billion views.

Trepadation

I've waited so long for Bad Romance to reach a billion, yet here we are and every other pop star has a billion views:madge:

when will gaga?:cryga:

Princess Stache
Just now, Denizar said:

our standards this era :toofunny:

It's about to surpass GUY too so don't be shady.

Monsterish

Idk if this is a compliment for Perfect Illusion 'cause we know Marry The Night video was a flop if we talk about views (It's my favorite video, btw :sure:)

Yass! It has also reached Eh, eh and is only 2M views away from G.U.Y. It's currently her 14th most watched video :sis:

It's funny to see that her two 12 minute videos are her less watched videos. I guess the GP is too lazy to see them :neyde: If MTN and G.U.Y. were shorter I'm sure they would have surpassed 100M.

Trepadation
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

PI is just a cute girl next to gorgeous(Marry the night)

IMG_0901.GIF

yeah

FlopSlurper

I don't think 73 million views, for a lead single and in today's standards are considered a good thing :poot: But slay regardless it has 2 billion views in my heart

South Blonde

There was a time when we used to celebrate VEVO certified videos, now we celebrate a flop video surpassing a short film in views...  :toofunny:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Princess Stache
Just now, Lil Mxnster said:

Idk if this is a compliment for Perfect Illusion 'cause we know Marry The Night video was a flop if we talk about views (It's my favorite video, btw :sure:)

Kind of.  I love Joanne and PI but Marry The Night was also robbed.

Archived