đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What if she pays dust to...

rpggal

Featured Posts

What is the one song that you will feel personally attacked and victimized by if Gaga pays dust to it at the superbowl?

I personally am going to cry if she doesn't sing Paparazzi, even though I know she probably won't. Got the tears ready and waiting. 

What about you guys? 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

I'd be sad if she doesn't do any parts of telephone it's my fave gaga song still TT____TT such a bop

Musery

GhettoFabulous

If she doesn't do the iconic It wahhhssssnnt lahhhvvvv and diaaaammmmmooonndd heeeart(I know it won't happen but I'm just hoping :diane:)

if she pays ARTPOP dust :madge:

also if she doesn't sing BTW 

PartySick
1 minute ago, Ibo said:

Telephone :giveup:

If she does Telephone, that almost guarantees Beyonce and I'm not here for Gaga sharing the spotlight :giveup:

OT: She wouldn't even think of putting my top ten favorite songs on the setlist so I've already cried and gotten over it :madge: But if she doesn't perform A-Yo or Perfect Illusion (or both), I'll scream :giveup:

đź–¤

SychosSoChic

The lights go out...The fireworks go up...The crowd cheers...G.U.Y ges to #1 on the charts...

But Gaga does not sing Do What You Want...

Sycho looks at his stan card and weeps...

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

John wayne, Paparazzi, Pokerface, lovegame. All the hits. I could deal without TEOG, BTW, MTN, Applause and everything on Joanne besides A-yo JW & DIC... 

Gov Hooka

The edge of glory. She needs to do it. All the other songs people are posting aren't that definitive of her career. But TEOG is meant for the stadiums and is one of Gagas most powerful and happy choruses

SUMMERBOY. 

latoyafinger_zps67c7e707.gif

Here's me feeling personally victimized btw
tumblr_ml8yanFI4n1rivnbco1_500.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

3 minutes ago, Vodka said:

SUMMERBOY 

latoyafinger_zps67c7e707.gif

Lowkey one of the best songs in her discography. If only it had been a single. #justiceforsummerboy

Archived