💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Joanne confession

ViktorStone

Featured Posts

ViktorStone

I have not listened to all of Joanne. I just cant make myself im sorry to Gaga and the fans but i really hate it :cryga:
imma still stan for Gags after this era i hope
anyone else out there like me (Please someone)
1."Diamond Heart"  ****ing love this song should be next single 
2."A-Yo"  horrid cant see why people like it (have not listened to whole song)
3."Joanne" meh ballad  (have not listened to whole song)
4."John Wayne"  ****ing love this one too
5."Dancin' in Circles" dont get what people like about it (have not listened to whole song)
6."Perfect Illusion"  Epic when it first came out i hated it, then i heard the rest of Joanne and saw it was one of the better songs.Also i dont get how it fits in this album
7."Million Reasons"  one of her best ballads ever
8."Sinner's Prayer"  i was hyped when i heard the name of this song and was let down (have not listened to whole song)
9."Come to Mama"  horrid (have not listened to whole song)
10."Hey Girl" meh good enuff
11."Angel Down"   I live for this
12."Grigio Girls" i get the message but everything but the chorus is horrid (have not listened to whole song)
13."Just Another Day"   sounds like a red and blue record (have not listened to whole song)
14."Angel Down" (work tape) why is this even here 
i am a letdown to this fan base 
tumblr_nelvgkDbd81qmnn0yo1_400.gif

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViktorStone
Just now, Sylvanas said:

Lol? Good for you I guess.

its now i have to wait 3+ yrs for new music T_T

Andrew Warhola
1 minute ago, ViktorMonster said:

I have not listened to all of Joanne.

H6qtpSB.jpg

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Squeeshy Keety

"Confession" 

1 hour ago, ViktorMonster said:

anyone else out there like me (Please someone)

I'm annoyed by the fact that negative opinions apparently need to be validated by others. If you don't like it, then fine, but there is no need for this.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Helxig

This is the mature way to go about it though! 

Instead of making rants about how she's betrayed you and ruining her own career and how you miss ___ era Gaga and how she's changed and you blame Taylor and Tony and her move to LA and her family and saying you wish she were still on drugs and it's all the epione and trashing the album to bits and blah blah blah... you simply said that you tried really hard to like it, but don't, have accepted that, and will still be a fan of her and see what happens.

Other fans take notes!

Edit: okay I didn't realise you'd only listened to 30 seconds of each song :air: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Andrew Warhola
2 minutes ago, ViktorMonster said:

i just cant force myself

giphy.gif

Then how did you form and share an opinion about every single song on the album?

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

ViktorStone
Just now, Andrew Warhola said:

Then how did you form and share an opinion about every single song on the album?

i have listened to like 20 sec parts of them :D

giphy.gif

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

TheKillerQueen

Before you review the album, please listen to the whole thing first.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Helxig

But also try listening to a song here and there all the way through when you've got time to, and you feel like giving it a try. Forcing yourself to like something is only gonna make you hate it.

Read the lyrics too, they're real nice on this album. Some a dark, some are light. Remember while listening to the songs what they're about.

Diamond Heart: when she was a go-go dancer trying to make ends meet to become famous.

A-Yo: f-you to the haters. Doing well despite their hate just to show them

Joanne: her father's sister who passed away really young,which affected her family, made her dad an angry alcoholic, and made him raise her with paranoia, etc. Her helping her family to heal over their heartbreak. General theme about the loss of a loved one

John Wayne: her love for wild crazy men

Dancin' In Circles: masturbation lol duh. Sexiness.

PI: We all know

Million Reasons: her struggles with almost leaving the music industry and her pain

Sinner's Prayer: ...? We aren't sure yet... many theories... make up your own story lol

Come To Mama: the fact we fight about dumb sh.it that doesn't matter when there's better things to focus on

Hey Girl: girls sticking up for one another and helping each other out and being friends

Angel Down: the shootings and police brutality and inequality going on in America, and everywhere, in particular the unjust shooting of black teenager Trayvon Martin.

Grigio Girls: her friend Sonja is dying of cancer and won't make it. It's about her friends (the grigio girls) getting together to drink pinot grigio wine together and cry when Sonja isn't around, because they wanna be strong for her.

Just Another Day: allowing yourself to be happy and carefree. Just walking through the familiar streets in the sunshine and enjoying the simple things in life, like all the strangers in the street and dancing with friends.

There's lots of personal, relatable, and really wonderful meanings throughout this album! It might not be the most dancy or electronic, but the content is really good! More than a couple of songs made this stone cold capricorn cry when I gave them a chance and really listened :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SlayGagaloo

wow, all i see is "Have not listened to whole song"

you should become a music critic, cause they obviously didn't listen to the whole album before giving their horrid opinions ;) 

Over.

ViktorStone
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

wow, all i see is "Have not listened to whole song"

you should become a music critic, cause they obviously didn't listen to the whole album before giving their horrid opinions ;) 

i really cant force myself i skip through them and what is with these sub 3min songs 

Archived