💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

5H BRINGS It in First Post-Camilla Performance

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Haroon

I really liked this, like I already love the song but I preferred the note changes and all that stuff in this performance :flutter: They seem pretty natural even as a 4, and I seriously hope and pray that they continue and don't let being 1 girl down be the beginning of the break or anything because they really have so much to give and offer still :giveup: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

They're getting better. Still a way to go, but better. Of course, with one less member, it's easier to work together, less verses to separate. Yeah, it's good that Lauren actually got a verse to sing this time because she got the short straw when they were a five-piece with this one. People always complained that Camila got too many solos, so her gone will now mean that everyone can get a line. It's quite funny that Lauren took over from Camila's lines because it was like: "Camila's gone, so who looks the most similar to her to do her parts? Lauren!" The shade at the beginning was hardly subtle. I think the audience totally got it too. I think the song's improved somewhat without Camila's squeaky tone and overenthusiastic runs. It's awful to say but without her there, I don't think the group really lacks something. Which is kinda a bad sign - when a member leaves, things shouldn't be the same or better. But as is the way with manufactured groups. When Carmit left PCD, the label made Jessica dye her hair red to trick the public into thinking she was still in the group, but Carmit herself said that the fans weren't falling for it.

As for the name, I guess they could just approach it like Marina and the Diamonds - it's just Marina but the diamonds refer to her fans. So, they're four harmonies and the fifth harmony are their fans? But of course, this brings up another question - will a new member be recruited to maintain the name? I'm sure there's all number of rejected singing show contestants they could use. Just as long as it doesn't turn out like GRL - that group went through multiple line up changes before it even got started, rejects from reality shows that ended up quitting for some reason. And then there's the likes of Sugababes - even though members started leaving and getting replaced, the label wanted to maintain the name, even when all the original members had gone. 

Chromichiga
17 hours ago, Stef said:

What was it they brought exactly?

Subpar vocals and half-assed routines? 🤔🤔

Also what's with the annoyance level of that Khaled dude e

When I went to the Formation tour, all he did was do shitty remixes and yell "Put your hands up DETROIT!" "Lemme hear you Detroit!!" "Detroit!" For like 45 mins. Soooo annoying. 

Archived