Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Putting Lady Gaga on the Super Bowl’s roof could cost $100,000 to insure

Stef

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

This roof story doesn't make any sense...isn't the stadium open-air, hence there is no roof? Like wtf are they talking about?

The stadium has a retractable roof that opens and closes.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

False. She might have a grand entrance tho :D 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Edonis

This doesn't even make sense and sounds fake. If she does perform a portion of the show on the roof, it would likely be on the awnings/banisters found at the top. The retractable roof isn't stable enough for a person and group of people to perform on since it's literally made of a type of material similar to a tyvac suit. 

Mess upon mess

This is not a mess yet. Explanation: I could see this being a real idea, as in, trying to top everything that has been done before, and anything for years to come. Katy Perry flew around the stadium on a harness & very small platform to stand on. And it didn't wobble. So hey, who knows? They could pop the roof (6 mins to pop that fabric like roof) and drop a helicopter line down with a harness, bring her to the top, stand on one of the "ribs" that holds the top, & perform on the top for everyone who came to the Tailgate party outside in the parking lot for Gaga, not for Football (or both) Packers or Patriots (?) Hahaa (who knows?) hopefully there would be a news reporter asking Tailgaters, "Are you here for the Superbowl,  or for Gaga?" Would be funn to see! I'd LOVE that kind of exposure for Gaga! I love Gaga, Football, Packers, and Patriots! So whatever happens, I will be CHERISHING Feb 5, 2017. Logistically, this stunt would be a nightmare. Realistically, it could possibly happen. If they WANT to make it happen. And if it does, remember... It wasn't a "cheap" gimmick. It was an expensive gimmick. And the World and History gets an unforgettable Superbowl.

pedrohemg

Pink flew over the audience in two Grammies some years ago (If remember it right) without any rope attached to her body. Why is it so hard to secure Gaga with steel cables around her hips? Have these guys ever watched a Cirque du Soleil performance? Of course she can't fall because this would ruin the show but IF she falls she'll be protect by the cables.

Edited: By saying fall I mean stepping out of the edge roof. Of course she won't literally fall because she'll be suspended by a structure over the stadium.

sarahb
4 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Pink flew over the audience in two Grammies some years ago (If remember it right) without any rope attached to her body. Why is it so hard to secure Gaga with steel cables around her hips? Have these guys ever watched a Cirque du Soleil performance? Of course she can't fall because this would ruin the show but IF she falls she'll be protect by the cables.

Well, unless it's the cables that make her fall :laughga:
pink-falls-o.gif

But that was a one-off freak accident. If she has cables then yeah it's highly likely that she'll be fine.

TheKillerQueen

I highly doubt any of this is real. Don't be disappointed when she doesn't perform on the roof. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Gagaplayer315

Gaga is trying to sing in the roof to reenact the "dilated, falling free"  part in Perfect Illusion and make up for the lack of promo it had 

plvOFG.gif

2 hours ago, princetomc said:

What's the point of the roof thing though? Is she going to perform outside on the roof with no live audience surrounding her? What if it rains? Literally what is the point? There are so many more opportunities if she performs on the actual ground. If she pitched this idea I don't think it's insurance or anything like that that would stop them it would just be the pure stupidity of the idea

Hmmmm, starting the show with the Edge of Glory, to "fall" at the end and land on stage maybe? Other than that i dont know, flying down like an angel? Go alien and do some UFO magic? 

Idk but if it happens it would definetly be a way to start the show to descend to stage later, its not possible timewise to get her up there mid-show so it has to be from the start

sarahb
4 minutes ago, Adakam said:

Hmmmm, starting the show with the Edge of Glory, to "fall" at the end and land on stage maybe? Other than that i dont know, flying down like an angel? Go alien and do some UFO magic? 

Idk but if it happens it would definetly be a way to start the show to descend to stage later, its not possible timewise to get her up there mid-show so it has to be from the start

Ooh imagine if she pretends to fall. Then again that'd probably kill off half the fanbase from heart attacks :flop:

The roof thing was fake or that's what billboard said i think:sweat:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

sarahb
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The roof thing was fake or that's what billboard said i think:sweat:

They said the hole in the roof thing was fake, not necessarily the roof stunt. But realistically I can't see it happening anyway. 

2 hours ago, sarahb said:

Ooh imagine if she pretends to fall. Then again that'd probably kill off half the fanbase from heart attacks :flop:

Inb4 the press twists it to "shes promoting suicide"

Archived