💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Putting Lady Gaga on the Super Bowl’s roof could cost $100,000 to insure

Stef

Featured Posts

Gaga, who will headline the Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 5, reportedly intends to perform on the top of the dome that covers the NRG Stadium in Houston. According to the NewYork Post, event organizers are trying to figure out how to get her up there safely, while also having heart palpitations about what insuring her stunt might cost. (Gaga’s representative didn’t respond to a request for comment, but the 30-year-old entertainer has teased fans with Instagram posts that show her preparing for the show from a tented dance floor in her backyard.)

Of course, Gaga’s history with other insurers could make it harder for her to gain coverage. In 2010, Navigators Specialty Insurance Co. refused to pay out on Gaga’s $3 million policy when she was involved in a $30 million legal dispute with her producer

Ultimately, insurance companies like covering people with “no history of insurance claims that stay under the radar,” says Gaspar. “”Her history could make a challenging situation a bit more challenging.”

Read more: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/putting-lady-gaga-on-the-super-bowls-roof-could-cost-over-100000-to-insure-2017-01-18

:air::air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorothy Gale

Fake. Fake as hell. I don't believe that for a second. Is that how insurance even works?

RitaOral

Lets be real 100k-200k is nothing for Gaga, if she wanted to to sing on the roof and it would cost that much she would pay it herself. these news articles need to stop doing the most

KleinGa

This article is just repeating that she's going to be on the roof and quoting insurance companies.

Mess. 

And FAKE

SlayGagaloo

I still don't understand what's "performing on the roof " supposed to mean / look like :duck:    

Over.

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

Lets be real 100k-200k is nothing for Gaga, if she wanted to to sing on the roof and it would cost that much she would pay it herself. these news articles need to stop doing the most

True, this would be like $10 to the average person who isn't in poverty. 

Dorothy Gale
1 minute ago, SlayGagaloo said:

I still don't understand what's "performing on the roof " supposed to mean / look like :duck:    

I don't know if they mean on the actual roof or being up towards the ceiling.

Pierre

I'll laugh so hard if the roof thing is fake. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Delusional Aura

I want her to do it but at the same time I want LG6, accept album of the year for Joanne at the grammys and survive. Decisions, decisions :saladga:

What's the point of the roof thing though? Is she going to perform outside on the roof with no live audience surrounding her? What if it rains? Literally what is the point? There are so many more opportunities if she performs on the actual ground. If she pitched this idea I don't think it's insurance or anything like that that would stop them it would just be the pure stupidity of the idea

Economy

If it were true, that would still be less than 1 cent per viewer...

The cost and money is worth the promo :firega:

MarcusBones

This roof story doesn't make any sense...isn't the stadium open-air, hence there is no roof? Like wtf are they talking about?

Archived