Monsterish
40 minutes ago, lego said:

Such a short time for all her hits :gum:

At least she'll perform alone without guests :awkney:

crisTEAne
17 minutes ago, River said:

what?

he said 1:55 mark! - Mark Kanemura :huh:

he was referring to a specific part of richy's speech at the 01:55 mark in the video. :sweat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

GagaMyBlood95
34 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Always? 

I think so, because of the time for commercials. It might change a bit over the years, but not that much as you can see. It's always in the range of 12-14 minutes, so the average is 13 I guess. But it's planned differently every year since the commercials don't have the same length, everything is planned in seconds tbh

31 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Oh wow if you don't get it then you don't get it :ladyhaha:

21 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

he was referring to a specific part of richy's speech at the 01:55 mark in the video. :sweat:

oh god I'm thirsty for Mark so when I read Mark I was excited without thinking and then saw Richy I was like wtf I'm disappointed :sweat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

That J

I won't be able to breathe for 12 minutes.  My Gaga loving a$$ will not relax until it's over and she's safe and the world is shook.   Then I'll rewind and actually watch it.  Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

The Fame Joanne
5 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Gaga will probably do a dramatic pause somewhere and make it 15

Queen of running overtime

I think she also had one of the longest national anthem Performances ever :laughga:

OMonster

I am holding out for longer, to be honest. 

She's likely to be the first ever female headlining the Super Bowl without any guests. Why not also have the longest Half Time? 

Queen of NFL records. 

:giveup:

Spoiler

I know that Richy said it'll be 12 minutes - but they always say that for the half time. It can vary. 

subtext / fantasy

I really hope she pushes to like 15 minutes lmao

it would make all the difference!

I think it depends on how quickly you can assemble the stage and take it out at the end. The time you have left is your performance time.

Economy
7 hours ago, TCHIKITAH said:

Just for all the ones that thought it was 8 minutes long, and not they're all different timings around 12 minutes. 18 being the longest 

I was one of the ones who said 8 minutes, but i was refering to how much the headlining artist generally gets

Assuming Billboard is correct about her having no guests... then that no longer applies... she gets all 12 minutes!

Archived