💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Will Have SB Guest Performer ET Reports

Bayonetta

Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

So basically,no one knows nothing. Let's just wait for the actual performance OR an official statement/press conference

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry Kat

So many rumors and speculation! I think no one really knows what they are planning for the show! We will learn on February 5th , unless Gaga gonna announce a special guest, if there will be one!

Arizona Sky

AP and its fake. TMZ exposed it. Billboard is more reliable anyways since they were the first to report that Gaga was in talks for the Super Bowl

NintendoMONSTER

I'd really like to see Queen, The Rolling Stones or Sting on that stage with her! I need some rock :rockstar:

crisTEAne

well, we do live in the postmodern era characterized by an epistemological vacuum, so i'm not surprised. :poot:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Shipper
9 minutes ago, NintendoMONSTER said:

I'd really like to see Queen, The Rolling Stones or Sting on that stage with her! I need some rock :rockstar:

Yes please! :giveup:

But im fine if there is no guest artist.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Teal Ambition

omg all this back and forth is getting ridiculous :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

OMonster

If she's going to have a guest, I'm sure it'll be either Bruce Springsteen or Elton John. Beyoncé is definitely not going to appear - I am pretty certain. 

Honestly, I don't think there will be a guest at all. It's a little over two weeks away now and with guests, the NFL like to make a pre-announcement. We've heard nothing... not even a rumour. 

Gaga is coming for that solo slayage. Just how it should be. 

subtext / fantasy

Archived