Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

NFL denies telling Lady Gaga not to talk politics at Super Bowl

pachinko

Featured Posts

I am sure somewhere deep in their contract it says that Gaga can't do certain things without getting sued.

But even Coldplay had some lowkey political messages in their performances,

Gaga will be fine :lana:

SlaeUrAnus

If she uses the Superbowl as a platform for a political statement, I can foresee a huge backlash.

In my messy era.

TSUNAMI

Imagine SBHT performance actually being a recreation of DWUW MV with R.Kelly and Terry on stage whilst Kelly being that feature they announced.

Like, Sun would turn into the Moon.

Sorcerer

Why is every news regarding the Super Bowl contradicted by another one? 

naza25.gif

Michael Jackson's was the most political yet the most iconic. Let's just wait.

19 minutes ago, Parach said:

Imagine SBHT performance actually being a recreation of DWUW MV with R.Kelly and Terry on stage whilst Kelly being that feature they announced.

Like, Sun would turn into the Moon.

Add that fake assassination attempt idea that fan had yesterday and some "NO TRUMP. NO KKK NO FACIST USA" chants too, just really go for it gags. lmao

fashion monster

The only controversy that the performance'll spark will be inside the fanbase. I'm waiting and ready for it:nails:

I just want a visual, artistic, unforgettable experience :giveup: couldn't care less about politics rn

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Letmelivemylife

I'm sure that there will be political themes but she'll keep it fairly toned down political wise. She won't bring out the big guns until trump enacts some bullshit law especially if it's something that will prohibit her monsters from being themselves. That's when she'll be a force to be reckoned with. Nobody screws with her monsters. As a side note to Trump: Trump I'm telling you. Don't piss off "mama" bear. She'll go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye if she feels like her monsters are being threatened. If you play with fire Trump, you're gonna get burned. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived