💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Applause live at the MTV VMA - Front row View

itsdominik

Featured Posts

Bad Kids
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

LOVE these audience cam vids! I made a thread once with a few different angles of this performance! There's also an audience cam of her iconic Paparazzi performance at the VMAs! 

omg i still wonder how she does the blood thing! :O

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Helxig
5 minutes ago, Bad Kids said:

omg i still wonder how she does the blood thing! :O

A blood bag was sewn inside her outfit, which was controlled to pop by someone off stage at the right time! :)  same thing they do on TV and in movies.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bad Kids
10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

A blood bag was sewn inside her outfit, which was controlled to pop by someone off stage at the right time! :)  same thing they do on TV and in movies.

thank you! re-watching it again is hypnotizing and hauntingly beautiful :O

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

AndyDWUW
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

If it simply weren't for the Katy Perry comparisons Applause would have smashed! Everyone thought this performance was very impressive! Even I was surprised and impressed with how much she managed to fit in. And as a fan, watching her transform through past eras was something special! And when she emerged as seashell girl... :giveup: :sick: :shocked: :icega:

But it did smash, its her biggest radio hit. And my cousin who thinks Gaga is weird af couldn't stop replaying this song :oprah:.

I know it didn't get to be #1 on Billboard but it lasted in the Top 10 for a long time. Longetivity > #1. 

Helxig
7 hours ago, Andy21 said:

But it did smash, its her biggest radio hit. And my cousin who thinks Gaga is weird af couldn't stop replaying this song :oprah:.

I know it didn't get to be #1 on Billboard but it lasted in the Top 10 for a long time. Longetivity > #1. 

You're right! It did do very well!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived