Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy talks Gaga SB

Patella

Featured Posts

So messy Wendy back at it. She talks about Gaga wanting to perform on the roof and how stupid it is, name drops Beyonce, Katy and Madonna and praises them. She then goes on to add that she is offering her a suggestion. Bitch no one asked you to suggest anything. Take a look. Starts at 5:10.

TSUNAMI

She suggested whe should do haftime show and a half of year later said that Gaga isn't suitable for it.

Like, doesn't she have a team of producers that keep an eye of things like this? :awkney:

I don't even get her serious, she is cringey and hypocrite af.

And saying that Gaga has anything to prove, being a showgirl? The ****, Wendy? :awkney:

Can someone inject some brain besides colagen in her, please?

ugh I can't stand her please STOP mentioning her it's turning me hysterical 

p1VacDAlmyuys.gif

"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

6 minutes ago, Parach said:

Can someone inject some brain besides colagen in her, please?

I screamed :toofunny: Drag ha!

LetsGetHigh

When it was announced that Gaga will sing the National Anthem, Wendy's like "she should be the main star" at the SB. A year later, she's saying Gaga shouldn't headline the SB. Someone punch this bitch awake, maybe she and her stupid team stop being idiots.

I was waiting for someone to post this. :flop:

I actually love Wendy, she may be c**ty sometimes but she's entertaining and that's what gets the ratings in. 

KleinGa

What a tragedy. I don't know how lady gaga will be able to survive with what Wendy Williams just said. 

Such a loss. Poor Gaga.

source.gif

GagaMyBlood95

She didn't even give any solid reason why she's against this idea.. 

Security.. So what? If the NFL decides it's not safe, they won't do it, the end. But guess what, they also want a good show, so they'll probably do everything they can to make Gaga's vision possible.

MaryJaneHolland

last year she said that gaga isnt suitable for the national anthem, and that gaga is the, as she said, main potato :toofunny:

later last year she said that gaga shouldnt be there, that it should be rihanna and drake (lmao) :toofunny:

now, she's bitching about it again :toofunny:

on february 6, she'll praise her again :toofunny:

whatever, i still like her :toofunny:

She didn't really say anything bad, she should have just said "Gaga shouldn't perform on the roof because it's a really **** idea" then she would be spreading all of that tea 

InTraumatica

she is nobody so stop making topic about her opinions 

giphy.gif 

@Admin, mentioning Wendy (and Parez) should be forbidden 

Archived