💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Lady Gaga will have NO GUESTS appearing with her

Monsterious

Featured Posts

All these contradictory stories nnn. I'm genuinely starting to think that Bobby has planted all these fake sources in order to confuse people and drum up hype and speculation. Is it a coincidence that all this 'news' is suddenly breaking now?

My lil conspiracy theory

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Harry said:

All these contradictory stories nnn. I'm genuinely starting to think that Bobby has planted all these fake sources in order to confuse people and drum up hype and speculation. Is it a coincidence that all this 'news' is suddenly breaking now?

My lil conspiracy theory

It is in fact suspicious

We have gone from ZERO info to lots of rumors and "news" starting today

Reality

Honestly, here for it.

A guest would be awesome, especially if they have the right one, but a 12 minute performance with just Gaga and a whole lot of production, costumes, choreo, etc. is spectacular! 

🃏🖤👹

Just now, zerojk said:

It is in fact suspicious

We have gone from ZERO info to lots of rumors and "news" starting today

Very interesting, right? :huh: Not only that but all these sources are directly contradicting each other... Will she sing from the roof or won't she? Will she call out Trump or won't she? Will she have a guest or won't she?

I mean it's a lot to suddenly come out :rip:

ThisGuyTony

Excellent. Her Perfect Illusion/Poker Face/Bad Romance/Born This Way/Edge of Glory/Million Reasons/Applause performances are about to get us SHOOK. :queenga:

Bette Davis

When will your sloppy lipsynching faves with lopsided titties be able to carry the Super Bowl on their own?

9FXPxMb.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

DeanWinchester
23 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Although I'm here for a show with 100% Gaga, a guest would spice things up a bit :sweat: 

it makes me a bit nervous but I know Gaga won't disappoint :sweat:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived