đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Billboard: Lady Gaga will have NO GUESTS appearing with her

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

Billboard has also learned that Gaga will be going into the Super Bowl halftime show on Feb. 5 alone without any guest appearances, unlike recent performers.

The pop superstar will be only the eighth performer in the halftime show's history to perform without guests -- and it's not for lack of solid connections. Her latest album, Joanne, was chock-full of notable guest performers and producers, including Mark Ronson, Beck, Florence Welch of Florence + the Machine, Tame Impala's Kevin Parker, Father John Misty and Queens of the Stone Age's Josh Homme, though none of them have the same mainstream recognition as, say, Beyoncé and Bruno Mars, who joined headliners Coldplay last year. 

COME THRU GAGA, also this could make her the 1st female EVER to headline solo the Superbowl 

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7655460/lady-gaga-avoid-politics-guests-super-bowl-halftime-show

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch stan twitter and biased media spin this to make it as though the entire world's population and their damn mother's declined to join her thus proving how over she is etc yawn yawn

X-Factor-bootcamp-2.gif 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

GloZell Green

What the f*ck is happening. I honestly don't know what to believe anymore

tumblr_mkyubmgmQg1qdwzoro1_250.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

I can't at all of this news today contradicting each other :neyde:

What's the truth?

OT: I'm SO here for a 100% Gaga show tho

AndyDWUW

YES, 

keep the stage for yourself :whitney: honestly 15 minutes isn't enough justice for this woman & her art

Saint Hollywood

Although I'm here for a show with 100% Gaga, a guest would spice things up a bit :sweat: 

kabirartfling

Omg yaaaas

Although it would have been great if florence could maybe share the SB stage tho.....she needs mainstream exposure :giveup:

Give your love to me

Dorothy Gale

I was rooting for this. Sorry but I'm not here for some rock band to cameo just to pander to the GP and str8 males. 

sipthistea

:sharon: I just said in another thread that she didn't need any other artists to make a Super Bowl show :sharon:

Archived