💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Ryan Murphy's new tv show "FEUD" (first promo pic)

Panchecco

Featured Posts

YAS this show is going to be amazing

the pic already slaying :diane: 

who will love me when the night is over

How many shows is he working on right now? AHS, Scream Queens (if it doesn't get canceled), American Crime Story, and now this? Can he focus on one thing at a time? 

Don't visit my profile

Yo GagaGaga

This should be interesting. I can't wait for the first 3 seasons, then muster through the next 9 bc I feel guilty

E8rFuIP.gif

1 minute ago, Pablo said:

How many shows is he working on right now? AHS, Scream Queens (if it doesn't get canceled), American Crime Story, and now this? Can he focus on one thing at a time? 

yeah, that would definitly benefit him AND the shows. I feel like all he has done outside of AHS only exist because they were scrapped ideas for AHS and he just wanted to "work some out". That doesn't rwlly work, because the shows are not that good.

Panchecco
Just now, Pablo said:

that's his biggest problem... he works on too many things at the same time and a few (most :trollga:) of its project get too messy 

12 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

that's his biggest problem... he works on too many things at the same time and a few (most :trollga:) of its project get too messy 

IE GLEE

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Bette Davis

It's going to be epic :giveup:

Ryan better not **** this epic idea up :interestinga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

3 hours ago, Bette Davis said:

It's going to be epic 

Ryan better not **** this epic idea up 

Who is playing Bette and Joan??? Do you think they'll live up to them?

Bette Davis
6 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Who is playing Bette and Joan??? Do you think they'll live up to them?

Jessica Lange is playing Joan, which I think is perfect, and Susan Sarandon is playing Bette, which I think could be really great.

What do you think of them in those roles?

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

1 hour ago, Bette Davis said:

Jessica Lange is playing Joan, which I think is perfect, and Susan Sarandon is playing Bette, which I think could be really great.

What do you think of them in those roles?

Lange really needs to work on the look. I don't think she has it, unlike Sarandon. Hope it's as good as the Bette Vs. Joan sketches on Psychobitches. Soooooo looking forward to this 

Archived