💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Would You Feel About SBHS Being Focused on Endangered Animals

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

There's been a lot of news recently about how Donald Trump wants to "replace and reform" the Endangered Species act, meaning that he wants to be able to kill animals and take them from their homes to make more money. Not very bron dis way of him

So how would you feel if Gaga's theme throughout the performance was to protect endangered species. I know this is recent news and they've probably already planned everything before any of this happened, but hypothetically would you be here for it. There'd obviously be no live animals in the show bc that would negate the message, but there could be ground breaking 3D Holograms of animals (Not Grammys 2016 Ground Breaking, real ground breaking) or animatronics. This message isn't controversial since most people are in favor of the Endangered Species act, so it wouldn't cause any backlash, but it would still get a good message across and Gaga could fit in her FU to Donald Trashbag.

It does seem a little on the safe side for Gaga standards, but I'd like to see it happen. Plus there was the technology to pull it off in 2012 (Tupac at Coachella) so its probably a lot more advanced now. I think it would be cool

Edonis

That's a very random topic for Gaga to cover. It would make much more sense to make a statement about protecting the world and its living inhabitants more than specifically crafting a performance on just endangered species. 

Edit: And for the Super Bowl? I don't think that wouldgo over well with anyone. 

Weasel

Not to disrespect animals but there's a time and place for asking awareness/attention and the SuperBowl is not the place for that imo. 

Also, imagine the backlash she'd get for wearing fur in the past. 

I think any kind of preaching would be tacky for the super bowl, stick to the music :neyde:

Don't visit my profile

Panchecco

I would love it but Gaga has openly said that she wears fur for fun and meat for entertaining purposes so it would be a very hypocritical thing to do :reductive:

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, ashae said:

BITCH ITS THE SUPER BOWL DONT BRING POLITICS INTO ALCOHOL AND SPORTS

Idk why people think this is the first mention of gaga making it political

HauntingHollow

about she actually focused on the PERFORMANCE !! not a f*cking stantement ? :saladga:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Yo GagaGaga
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

I would love it but Gaga has openly said that she wears fur for fun and meat for entertainment purpose so it would be a very hypocritical thing to do :reductive:

oh right.

dI10Cyz.gif

If you're not here for 13 minutes of Gaga sitting on her horse with Asia, Koji, and Gustav by her side as she discusses the importance of saving the bees then you're a fake fan and you should leave this site.

:green: 

Yo GagaGaga

omg you guys Gaga is for sure going to get Political. Whether its about this topic or another one, its gonna happen. And I don't want the entire thing to be animal themed bc that would be a waste. it'd just be like how Madonna said "world peace" at the end of hers, but Gaga's would be less cringey

Archived