đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Would You Feel About SBHS Being Focused on Endangered Animals

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Reality

It just seems like a really random topic, though. Like, to my knowledge, Gaga hasn't expressed an explicit interest in animal rights, if anything, she's worn fur and clothes/accessories made from animals, so it could be perceived as being very hypocritical.

If she's going to cover a political topic, it's going to be centered around human rights, since that's what she's really passionate about. 

🖤👹

I would just like to point out I was just having one of those moments where you just wonder deeper and deeper into the internet and I was reading up on endangered and extinct animals and what has/is wiped/wiping out different species and it's sad looking at rare pictures and videos of endangered animals like the tasmanian tiger and as much as I would consider myself a lover of animals I does seem unlikely that this would happen:(

P.S.

F*** Trump:fthis:

imwoahvicky
5 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

omg you guys Gaga is for sure going to get Political. Whether its about this topic or another one, its gonna happen. And I don't want the entire thing to be animal themed bc that would be a waste. it'd just be like how Madonna said "world peace" at the end of hers, but Gaga's would be less cringey

idk Gaga preaching about how bad Trump is is pretty cringey for the SB 

âšś Roll Deep âšś

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Scarlet said:

idk Gaga preaching about how bad Trump is is pretty cringey for the SB 

true, but at least she's advocating for something.

instead of just saying the words "world peace". what effect would that have on anyone

huttont

It would seem out of place for her. I would be totally for it because this is an issue I feel very strongly about, but I don't want her to do it at the SB

Archived