Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn't Gaga cool to the GP?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale
5 minutes ago, macca said:

True! Each to their own. But I know when I have friends over getting ready to go out on a weekend or even hanging around at home with friends having drinks I'd definately put on The Weeknd, chainsmokers  or Ariana over Joanne :ladyhaha:

I like the Weekend, but girl The Chainsmokers? I asked for receipts and all I got are receipts of your bad taste. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dorothy Gale said:

I like the Weekend, but girl The Chainsmokers? I asked for receipts and all I got are receipts of your bad taste. 

That's your opinion. But a lot of people think differently obviously as we can see with closer and now Paris also doing well.:emma:

Dorothy Gale
4 minutes ago, macca said:

That's your opinion. But a lot of people think differently obviously as we can see with closer and now Paris also doing well.:emma:

You said you'd play that to have a good time with friends instead of Joanne, but that's like saying I'd play confessions on a dance floor before Mozart at the gym so Madonna is better than Mozart. 

djBuffoon
37 minutes ago, macca said:

True! Each to their own. But I know when I have friends over getting ready to go out on a weekend or even hanging around at home with friends having drinks I'd definately put on The Weeknd, chainsmokers  or Ariana over Joanne :ladyhaha:

Not that I would blame you for that. But personally, I would never draw a parallel between what works at a party and what I'd consider to be quality. Just my two cents.

And because we're on the subject, I can testify from experience that "A-Yo", "John Wayne" and "Dancin in Circles" are phenomenal dance songs in their own right. :sis: 

2 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Not that I would blame you for that. But personally, I would never draw a parallel between what works at a party and what I'd consider to be quality. Just my two cents.

And because we're on the subject, I can testify from experience that "A-Yo", "John Wayne" and "Dancin in Circles" are phenomenal dance songs in their own right. :sis: 

My three favs :lolly:

Emigrante

You all talking about her abandoning her old self, her ditching the crazy image is the reason that gp don't like her. Bullsh1t. Joanne era is the reason why people tend to like her more at the moment. lmao. They always wanted her to go "normal". Crazy image worked for 1-2 years. After that everyone got tired of it, and that's the truth. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

blackcoffee
27 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

You all talking about her abandoning her old self, her ditching the crazy image is the reason that gp don't like her. Bullsh1t. Joanne era is the reason why people tend to like her more at the moment. lmao. They always wanted her to go "normal". Crazy image worked for 1-2 years. After that everyone got tired of it, and that's the truth. 

Exactly. Ever since the Joanne era stared, especially after the Carpool performance, I've had so many of my coworkers and friends who previously dislike her say they actually enjoy her now because she's not being "the most" for what they see as her doing it just to be the most and she just seemed more cool and relatable. They love that she's focusing on her music and voice.

The only people who still seem to dislike her or are upset with her now are gay pop stans (both her stans and stans from others). Literally every bad thing I heard about this era came from the stans here or from some of my gay friends that will just never like her anyway (ones a huge Madonna stan, the other a huge Britney/Katy Perry stan). 

monketsharona

Joanne has more indie vibes than mainstream ones tbh... 

She could have gone big after that break she took... But I think she just hasn't the right album for. No shade I love Joanne, but let's be honest it lacks of hit songs to be more successful and 'cooler'... 

Dread Monster

alot of GP people still think she is a men:duck:  and they see her as some kind of a robot programed by managers to sing and make pop because of her stage name and her "attention seeking" outfits

bitchimtrying

I feel like she got too overexposed too fast. She was everywhere from 2009-2012/13 and the GP got sick of hearing about her. And then when she created Born This Way it was all the excuse they needed to abandon her. 

Archived