💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why isn't Gaga cool to the GP?

Dorothy Gale

Featured Posts

Dorothy Gale

I just hate seeing less deserving artists succeed in areas of streaming and GP approval where gaga does not. It seems like artists are more youth oriented than ever, as artists that were starring in Disney/Nickelodeon shows 3 years ago are getting more radio play than Lady ****ing Gaga. It's incredibly frustrating that when I play Gaga songs around my friends they'll like it, but don't know why gaga hasn't been on the radio lately. I just don't know what happened. I just don't understand why people aren't checking for her as much as other artists that aren't good. I'm just feeling disillusioned. She deserves so much more, and if this halftime show doesn't improve this issue I might have a meltdown. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

Born this Way. She lost a lot of GP support because it wasn't "cool" to be so vocal about gay rights. 

Dorothy Gale
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Born this Way. She lost a lot of GP supporter because it wasn't "cool" to be so vocal about gay rights. 

2011-2013 backlash and blackout hurt her way more than I initially thought. 

DeanWinchester

as per usual, the ignoramus will not pay heed until the artist passes away

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TheKillerQueen

This Reasons are to long to list. Ever since she abandoned her old self is when things started going south.

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

She makes music that is made to get you thinking about the intention of the song, the story behind it.

She's not doing quick little singles that chart well, but have no substance.

The Fame Joanne

She was flying too high and was overexposed, so the media thought it would be cool to bash her a bit. She needed too much time to recover from that and is now seen as some kind of has-been, comparable to Britney

I don't think it's bc of her gay support. That also didn't hurt Madonna and she did it at a time where gays were a lot less accepted

Andrew Warhola

She isn't cool?

Explain this, then

nYS9W1V.jpg?1

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Regina George

She stoped making mainstream music in 2013. That's why. 

Blahwhatever22

All it takes really is one big hit and people will start crawling back to her. No shade but PI had no chance of appealing to a large audience, She continues to not follow trends and in turn pushes herself away from the commercial market she set up for herself in the first place. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, TheKillerQueen said:

This Reasons are to long to list. Ever since she abandoned her old self is when things started going south.

+ this. She is contradicting herself all the time now. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
6 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Born this Way. She lost a lot of GP supporter because it wasn't "cool" to be so vocal about gay rights. 

Or because she went extra with how she looked lol? 

Or maybe her extreme experimentation with 80s music and throwback sounds which weren't that appealing to the GP then. 

I guess it's a combination of many thing lol.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Edonis
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

Or because she went extra with how she looked lol? 

Or maybe her extreme experimentation with 80s music and throwback sounds which weren't that appealing to the GP then. 

I guess it's a combination of many thing lol.

I think the more experimental music wasn't really with how people stopped seeing her as "cool" though. That's more to do with music and whatnot. I think Born This Way really did get people thinking she was a "gay artist" in the sense that her music only caters to LGBT people, etc. It's the same stuff that's happened for years and years and years to various artists. 

Archived