💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Radio station calls Joanne a flop

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Delulu Rogers

So on my way home from school I was listening to kiss 92.5 (Toronto's biggest radio station) and they were talking about gaga. They said how Joanne went #1 and how she was the first female to have 4 #1 albums this decade, but then said how sales dropped 70% in the second week and how PI flopped. Then they said how her streaming power is weak and that some song called monster mash up or something out streamed every song from the album. Finally they said she shouldn't tour cause her old hits might not be enough to fill stadiums since there are no hits off Joanne. Then they called Joanne a flop. 

What do you think? 

I'm not really mad cause i see no lies but we don't need the radios to recreate flopga 2013 again :awkney:

Edit: I forgot to mention they said the only reason it went #1 cause it was on amazon for like $3.99 or something

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

No lies detected tho. They are not being shady. 

EDIT: IMO Joanne is good album but it floped and it's a fact. Nothing bad about it. Don't come f me. 

Decodekid

they can say what they want, honestly, she's been doing great this era, and by great i don't only mean charts. 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Andrew Warhola
2 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

they were talking about gaga

kGwjA9P.gif

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Sepsami

??? Every major pop act has a big sale drop in second week like I can't :saladga: It already sold as much as Ariana's DW and has beaten out her peers but ofcourse Gaga flops :madge:

giphy.gif

Spoiler

I guess we could see this as a compliment, in the sense that they expect more from her than the basics :awkney:

Many artists have been constantly "flopping" with their new albums and yet managed to fill stadiums. 

Gaga's fame may fade, but I think she will always be a formidable superstar with the power to tour around the world and millions will still watch and appreciate it 

:madge:

Sepsami
1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

No lies detected tho. They are not being shady. 

???  "Finally they said she shouldn't tour cause her old hits might not be enough to fill stadiums since there are no hits off Joanne."

You're right that's not shady that's just cunty to say. :madge:

I legit feel like crying.

Only because I fear they are speaking the truth. In as much as we pretend.  This is not the Gaga we fell in love with. Hope for a huge boost after the halftime show. I really really want the best for her so will keep supporting her.

adamsenigma

I'm not mad, they're not lying. Gaga hasn't had a hit in 3.5 years, she's not as half relevant as she used too but yet they're still talking. Like it or not, she's a major force even selling 2 copies of an album. :classy:

Archived