💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga dosent wear costumes anymore because of stripper?

Caothan Mcbride

Featured Posts

Caothan Mcbride

Found this interview very interested where Gaga said she takes on advice from stripper and she said she took the advice onboard I remember being younger and having people say that lady gag would be so much better without all these costumes and now I just want her to be crazy 

skip to 2:50

I doubt that is why. But I think it is a combination of many things. The backlash she got from ARTPOP really damaged her confidence I think and also she just started liking tamer type of music. Tony also helped in the change of image I think.

Katsuki Bakugo

Joanne is one era of many to come. Just enjoy this moment she is at the SB for goodness sakes. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

crisTEAne

lmao, no.

she just needed to go back to her core self, to that little girl sitting at the piano, and find strength in that—that she's still that same little girl who has a genuine love for music. when her identity is strong enough, she's gonna embellish its exterior and crazyGa will be born once again. and then over and over again. just wait for ha.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

adamsenigma

Now watch her flopping, not being talked about and sinking herself into oblivion. :diane: CrazyGa needs to hurry the **** up.

997ca0ef4acec79888856f27a3513b840d2b682b

I don't know if that story is true, but I think the sentiment is true for her. She is chasing validation.

RitaOral

Girl bye, she saw that the crazy costumes were turning people off her during the ARTPOP era and realized she needed to reinvent herself and seem more "normal", nothing more nothing less

alp0707
44 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

I doubt that is why. But I think it is a combination of many things. The backlash she got from ARTPOP really damaged her confidence I think and also she just started liking tamer type of music. Tony also helped in the change of image I think.

Tony matured her where ? :creepflop:

Archived