Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams calls Gaga selfish for her halftime show stunt

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Haroon

Assuming it's true, there are gonna be safety concerns over loads of performances at many events, you can't just rule them out because of that :shrug: They're there to be worked around so the final performance can be achieved. It's a hurdle that can be gotten past, we can't just be like "NOPE there's a safety & insurance concern so not even gonna entertain the idea because it's gonna waste people's time and energy" - like what a wet blanket way to look at it :emma: 

The Super Bowl people can and have dealt with many things in the past and they're a very experienced and accomplished group, I'm sure they can try sorting out Gaga's supposed stunt without it impacting negatively on the whole of the rest of the Super Bowl show :rip: 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
19 hours ago, DemeLarell said:

Yup!

Off/On topic: While I am on the fence about Wendy Williams, I find it funny on a site where I see "it's just my opinion" a lot, I also see people bashing her opinion yet calling her the hypocrite. I think the rooftop idea is cool, but we have to remember that if Gaga potentially will be on the roof what is Wendy's opinion going to change? Nothing. Take a chill pill. Relax. 

They are calling her a hypocrite cause she keeps on contradicting herself. One second she says she wants Gaga to do the halftime show then suddenly she changes her mind. She just makes no sense.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Antonio

bitch would've been like: "SLAY WORK" if it was Beyonce again.

Eat it up.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

DemeLarell
6 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

They are calling her a hypocrite cause she keeps on contradicting herself. One second she says she wants Gaga to do the halftime show then suddenly she changes her mind. She just makes no sense.

I understand why people are calling her a hypocrite, but my point is that there are a lot pots calling the kettle black. lol

Archived