Featured Posts

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Halftime show has more viewers than the game itself

so STFU attention wh*re 

that's actually not true. 

Halftime show has more viewers than the game on average.  But it's not really a fair comparison cuz the halftime is 12 minutes and the game much longer. 

The game usually peaks at least twice with a bigger number of viewers than the Halftime.  For example Katy's Halftime was 120M and the game on average was 118M, but the Game peaked twice one time with 224M and one time with 222M  (or something like that).  

Branflakes

Shame she isn't taking her trash show to the roof so we can push it off.

Also saying people don't watch it for the half time show can exactly be true... Sure it primarily about the game but if everyone watching didn't care for the half time show they wouldn't put on a half time show... Katy Perry flew around on a pole attached to a star... Im sure that was just as complex to arrange... So --->  :v:

StrawberryBlond

If Beyonce was rumoured to be doing this, she'd be saying the idea is inspired. But then again, her views change like the weather, so who knows? What she thinks about Gaga has always been all over the place. You'd think someone who had their own talk show would be more consistent.

33 minutes ago, littlemonsterL5 said:

windy wendy go take ur sour tea somewhere else

Yeah She never stops finding fault. She is not even entertaining.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Regina George
30 minutes ago, Bio said:

Not trying to bash Gaga but I think the idea is stupid also. 

Well I was looking at your posts and you def are a fan with "unpopular opinions" tbh.. 

She's talking like the performance will take place during the actual ****ing game. They're mutually exclusive for Christ sake. I am amazed by some people...

4 minutes ago, donthatemeplss said:

Well I was looking at your posts and you def are a fan with "unpopular opinions" tbh.. 

That's ok tho, we all think differently after all. The important thing is to respect everyone's opinions :lana:

Regina George
Just now, Bio said:

That's ok tho, we all think differently after all. The important thing is to respect everyone's opinions :lana:

No.. I respect it ofc but I just noticed that.. 

ThisGuyTony

How tf is it selfish? :awkney: 

She'll eat her words when she's bopping to Perfect Illusion live. :madge: 

Archived