oheyitso

Any promo for the Superbowl is good promo I guess :classy:

Spoiler

considering there isn't anyone else doing any

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I guess she's also shading all the other performers by saying this : 'People aren't there for the half-time show, they're there for the game, you're taking time, energy and focus away from the team'

She should check her facts, a lot of people are only here for the halftime show, which is one of the biggest events of the year in terms of live performances. 

Magneto

Can't wait for her to praise Gaga next week, then insult her the week after that and then do a full special praising her halftime performance :awkney:

Free my mind

"The Bad Romance hitmaker... "

Idk what's more funny, calling gaga Hitmaker or using Bad Romance that will be 10 years older in 2 years :laughga:

yASSsss
Just now, Gypsy Life said:

Wendy Whaleiams is a fat whale. 

drag it :sharon: 

Spoiler

:music: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

JustAnotherDay
1 minute ago, Leeo said:

"The Bad Romance hitmaker... "

Idk what's more funny, calling gaga Hitmaker or using Bad Romance that will be 10 years older in 2 years :laughga:

She's made a lot of hits and Bad Romance is considered her signature hit by many, it's a title that fits :oprah:

was NickARTPOP

Chris Evans

she's previously said that she switches channels after the halftime show ends! what a hypocrite! sad!

Yeah, she also said Gaga had to do the halftime show last year and when it was announced she would do it she said she shouldn't do it. 

Just ignore her, she drinks 

Archived