Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Toronto Reports Gaga on Rumored SBHT Roof Stunt

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

Economy

@A Gaga Lad oh and i just noticed unrelatedly, the letters below are talking about real-estate loans

See @Woolfsmck and @Luc... I was not exagerating when I said real-estate is a non-stop topic here

Ive saved a lot to buy my first house. Woolfie tell Donald Trump to tell the Fed to raise interest rates so ours will go up too so our bubble can pop and ill buy a house cheap :poot: 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Ibo said:

Watch the media tear her apart for not doing it, even though it was never confirmed in the first place. :emma:

watch us tear her apart for not doing it :ladyhaha: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

DeanWinchester
24 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

@A Gaga Lad how could you forget me i'm going to drown in my tears now :toofunny:

but also yes this is amazing!!! good publicity.

I've been trying to remember your username. i know you by the avi but I could only remember a number of j's in your name. So sorry :hug:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Helxig

Guys this isn't good news!

If this was the plan, and the words really gets out to everyone, then she's likely to scrap the idea!

She's someone who'd want her performance to be a surprise. Singing on the roof is supposed to be shocking and entertaining. And it's not if everyone's just waiting for it to happen.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Guys this isn't good news!

If this was the plan, and the words really gets out to everyone, then she's likely to scrap the idea!

She's someone who'd want her performance to be a surprise. Singing on the roof is supposed to be shocking and entertaining. And it's not if everyone's just waiting for it to happen.

The roof thing honestly sounds too dangerous to pull off. She's not a trained acrobat. I still think this is just to generate buzz.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Helxig
6 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

The roof thing honestly sounds too dangerous to pull off. She's not a trained acrobat. I still think this is just to generate buzz.

Maybe... but she could definitely pull it off. She'd just need an outfit that is well secured to her body, like for bungy jumping, and tough cords attached to a lowering system with a backup in case it fails. She'd be very safe! They'd just have to have something else going on when she got to the bottom to distract from her while she gets all the belts and straps off lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

juicyjuicy
On 2017-01-17 at 6:44 PM, A Gaga Lad said:

I've been trying to remember your username. i know you by the avi but I could only remember a number of j's in your name. So sorry :hug:

Haha, just playin'. :hug:Good find though!

Woolfsmck

I think the plan is to make small incremental increass this year..Some analysts are saying that inflation is a concern again

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

DeanWinchester
On 2017-01-19 at 5:21 AM, Bounty said:

oh hi!

Hello! :hug:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Hello! :hug:

I'm also looking for more monsters in TO but so far I've met very few who are not very friendly haha

DeanWinchester
1 hour ago, Bounty said:

I'm also looking for more monsters in TO but so far I've met very few who are not very friendly haha

Well heads up, I got anxiety issues so I get troubles interacting in real life :rip: 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived