Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Children's Movies are starting to promote LGBT (Storks, Finding Dory& more)

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Sorry for the lq pics but I was watching this 'Storks' movie yesterday and noticed towards the end there weren't just hetero couples with their babies:stalkga:

(These images are not mine! All rights go to whoever the twitter user who posted this)

CuCqhBAWIAAT7_y.jpg

...In other news there was apparently a Lesbian couple featured in the 'Finding Dory' movie. Also rumor has it that Disney is in the talks of making popular Queen Elsa a lesbian in the 'Frozen' sequel!

frozen_elsa_and_finding_dory_split-h_201

Love (in children films) wins:kara: What are your opinions on this new movement? 

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaXCupcakke

Call me when they have a main LGBT character.  And not just a 5 second glimpse of one. 

I hope Elsa is not a lesbian. i kind of liked her being an asexual ice queen.

As for more LGBTQIA characters in children's media, it's really good for the community but I'll have serious applause when there are main characters.

Poissonche

It's good that it's finally happening. It'd be better to have LGBTQ+ main characters, but we have to start somewhere, right? And, I mean, I think Disney are slowly preparing themselves to that eventuality. Maybe it'll be Elsa, maybe it'll be another character. But, as of now, Elsa is the closest you can get to a gay character without actually making it gay. Oh, does my closeted 13-year old self remembers :diane:

Sizzily

I don't think people begging online for Elsa to be a lesbian counts as a rumor but ok.

One Banned Boi

5 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

Call me when they have a main LGBT character.  And not just a 5 second glimpse of one. 

I agree, but this is a step in the right direction.  Baby steps...

Spyro the Dragon

Redstreak

I actually wrote a piece about this last semester for my creative writing class

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

9 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

Stop being so demanding, social progress takes time. This mentality is just going to push us backwards 

Phoenix

If Elsa was lesbian in next part that would be major. it would raise controversy tho, so I'm not sure if Disney would take that risk

💎

Isn't Disney making a movie called "Prince"? A same-sex main character, plus a royal to add to it.

EDIT: NVM there is a LGBT kids book, called "Princes" but Disney has made no word on making it into a movie.

One can still fanfic.

12213303003_93eea95f77_b.jpg

(Beauty and The Beast is still weird)

Fingerella
3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Isn't Disney making a movie called "Prince"? A same-sex main character, plus a royal to add to it.

Wasnt that fake? 

SychosSoChic
32 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Also rumor has it that Disney is in the talks of making popular Queen Elsa a lesbian in the 'Frozen' sequel!

I wanted her to be the Disney Kween of independence and #ForeverAlone who don't need no man/woman to slow her down on her path to world domination :giveup:

As long as her story doesn't end up revolving around whoever she falls in love with or their relationship, I can live with it tho.

I just need dat #ForeverAlone kween too :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

i really need elsa to be that asexual representatives. and that's great but with the whole US mentality rn i doubt they're going to be brave enough to put out an LGBT main character anytime soon

Archived