💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

If Perfect Illusion..

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

HolyDelRey

If Perfect Illusion wasn't on Joanne, I'm not sure that i would love & stream the album as much as I do right now. Applause and Perfect Illusion will always remain as one of the most iconic lead singles, and it really hurts me that the GP was not here for it, PI got so much undeserved hate, and deserved to chart higher, and become a HUGE HIT. It's a grower, and i love everything about it, the emotion, the production, the lyrics.. <3

giphy.gif

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

ComeToMama

Ive said it before and ill say it again. Perfect Illusion is a titanic masterpiece of a bop. It totally fukkin slays. Its so badazz. 

RitaOral

I would defend Perfect Illusion but considering Gaga did not bother ever performing it live or promoting it properly i let people drag it

G0EXD.gif

DeanWinchester

Perfect Illusion is an amazing song and haters will deal.

the mic swing is iconic as ****

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

Gaga did not bother ever performing it live or promoting it properly

G0EXD.gif

This tea

tumblr_mudurbpDEW1soxxtxo5_250.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

HolyDelRey
1 minute ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

I would defend Perfect Illusion but considering Gaga did not bother ever performing it live or promoting it properly i let people drag it

G0EXD.gif

She performed the original version twice, and she served us one of the most iconic renditions of that gorgeous song. Wyd?

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

DeanWinchester
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

She performed the original version twice, and she served us one of the most iconic renditions of that gorgeous song. Wyd?

I wanted the real banger version though

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

RitaOral
Just now, Bakki Del Rey said:

She performed it at moth club during the single era. then once i think months later on japanese tv , dont try it

G0EXD.gif

FrankGutz
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

This tea

tumblr_mudurbpDEW1soxxtxo5_250.gif

the reason i won that ban :cryga:  my meltdowns

TBH Perfect Illusion is abop, i was so excited about Joanne cuz i thought the album was gonna sound like that, and then... :cryga:

#justiceforPI

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Sepsami
9 minutes ago, DoWhatYouWant said:

G0EXD.gif

Well u got a point :neyde: she never used it's potential 

GagaXCupcakke

Perfect Illusion would of been a hit in another time.  Today people focus way too much on the lyrics and not enough on the actually music. 

Friends told me the song was too repetitive. But musically it's everything but repetitive. 

HEARTSTOP
4 minutes ago, GagaXCupcakke said:

Perfect Illusion would of been a hit in another time.  Today people focus way too much on the lyrics and not enough on the actually music. 

Friends told me the song was too repetitive. But musically it's everything but repetitive. 

Rihanna's Werk Werk Werk Werk Werk Werk says hi :giggle:

IDGAF

Archived