news

Lady Gaga plans for the SuperBowl

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Queen1551 said:

I like the idea, but I feel like taking the time to get up there would cut into too much of her performance time, unless she is starting from the roof. 

i thought the same, i think it would be more convenient if she started from the roof 

Saint Hollywood
3 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

She really is bringing Volantis back! Im shook

4laInGf.gif

i screamed :giveup:

Queen1551
Just now, merlot said:

i thought the same, i think it would be more convenient if she started from the roof 

I can see her starting from the roof, then saying, "Here we GOOOO" and she flies down to the stage. 

This is either fake or old news cause its 3 weeks away and they have the entire show maped out by now. this would be either happening or not happening not “They’re writing up multiple plans about how to safely get her on the roof, including potentially [cutting] a hole in the ceiling of the dome,” says a source with knowledge of the arrangements.

TheKillerQueen

Doubt this is real. Joanne would never. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Poissonche

Don't know what to think about her actually singing on the roof, but DAMN, rumours about Lady Gaga doing some crazy **** are resurfacing! Queen of controversial craziness :diane:

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, Ray of Light said:

Her first sacrifice after Lina Morgana is coming :giveup: Illuminati enrollment confirmed again :applause: Push Katy off queen 

:air:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ComeToMama

Queen of roofs.

inb4 she falls with giants wings acting as a parachute so she can be the Angel Down :firega:

Archived