đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga plans for the SuperBowl

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

RitaOral
1 hour ago, Ramos said:

I could definitely see her coming down from the roof of the stadium (like in a space ship or something) & follow the theme she had during The Fame & BTW era that she was an "alien", that would be so ****ing GOOD tbh :cryga:

Also, the Intel technology could be useful for once if they do a cool concept for the Superbowl with their flying drones, it would look legit amazing on the stadium.

Like, could you imagine the drones doing the Pepsi logo for the intro & then Gaga coming down from the roof while the drones light up in circles around her :cryga:

Intel Drones:

Omg this technology :cryga: Praying to god she uses something like this

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jigglygoth

I'm all for her being the jaw-dropping, alpha performer she was again, but please GaGa,  don't die for this :cryga: 

I mean, I'm kinda worried TBH :gum: (I think it's fake anyways). 

But I hope the "no guests" rumour is true TBH, that one has me excited :excited2: 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

13 hours ago, Ramos said:

I could definitely see her coming down from the roof of the stadium (like in a space ship or something) & follow the theme she had during The Fame & BTW era that she was an "alien", that would be so ****ing GOOD tbh :cryga:

Also, the Intel technology could be useful for once if they do a cool concept for the Superbowl with their flying drones, it would look legit amazing on the stadium.

Like, could you imagine the drones doing the Pepsi logo for the intro & then Gaga coming down from the roof while the drones light up in circles around her :cryga:

Intel Drones:

Omg this would be amazing! And she already has deals with Intel so here's hoping!

Archived