Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga make a political statement @ SB?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

She could sing Angel Down w a tribute to the police brutality victims and leave the white boys shook af :laughga:

or sing Born This Way acoustic? Or Come To Mama and roast trump for the remaining 8 minutes :diane:

do you guys think Gaga should or will make a statement?

Spanish Eyes

Nothing but positivity. I hope she doesn't focus on Trump, but all the beauty in our country and the good that's left and ready to fight. She needs to be inspiring, not pissing people off.

Just now, Spanish Eyes said:

Nothing but positivity. I hope she doesn't focus on Trump, but all the beauty in our country and the good that's left and ready to fight. She needs to be inspiring, not pissing people off.

Absolutely! 

Smarticle

Who doesn't love a little controversy that could potentially be career suicide?

23e4a3b8f32c1313bfc2699a36be8632.gif

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

SissyFromSpace

shes been doing it her entire career and doesn't get the credit she deserves

so no. Let the SP be about her performing her iconic, tasteful music.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

It should be a show focused on bringing people together and positivity.  I'm not here for more light on negativity.  

Starbucks

Just hope she'll open the show with Angel Down and go down from the sky with a beautiful wings and suddenly the stage change to VSFS runway and she sing John Wayne :lolly: #WelcomeToLaLaLand

Your everyday cups of kindness

Saint Hollywood

I wish, honestly. The reactions that would come from the racists would be ICONIC :sis: but that same reason is why it can't happen :derpga: The backlash would slaughter (what's left of) her career :sharon:

My dream super bowl: 

Gaga performs the Super Bowl as usual up until the final act which starts with Born This Way, and as she performs it the stage transforms into a giant LGBT flag. At the end of the song two of her male backup dancers make out in the centre of the stage a la Alejandro at the Monster ball. As they're making out all the lights suddenly cut out and the stadium is plunged into darkness, giving the illusion that the NFL were unaware that it would happen and thus shut it down. It stays dark for about 30 seconds, leaving everyone wondering what had happened.

Then, a single spotlight comes up in the centre of the stage, revealing Gaga collapsed on the stage, looking defeated. She then performs a haunting rendition of Angel Down. As the song progresses the stage lights slowly come up, showing a projected video on the stage of children suffering, people being shot etc. As the song comes to the ending the lights fade back to the single spotlight on Gaga, and as the song abrubtly ends, the light flickers out, ending the show.  

Too much?

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

TheKillerQueen

Oh my gosh I am about to lose it with these threads. This has been posted literally like 4x this week.

NO. Politics need to stay away from SB. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Robo Ga
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

My dream super bowl: 

Gaga performs the Super Bowl as usual up until the final act which starts with Born This Way, and as she performs it the stage transforms into a giant LGBT flag. At the end of the song two of her male backup dancers make out in the centre of the stage a la Alejandro at the Monster ball. As they're making out all the lights suddenly cut out and the stadium is plunged into darkness, giving the illusion that the NFL were unaware that it would happen and thus shut it down. It stays dark for about 30 seconds, leaving everyone wondering what had happened.

Then, a single spotlight comes up in the centre of the stage, revealing Gaga collapsed on the stage, looking defeated. She then performs a haunting rendition of Angel Down. As the song progresses the stage lights slowly come up, showing a projected video on the stage of children suffering, people being shot etc. As the song comes to the ending the lights fade back to the single spotlight on Gaga, and as the song abrubtly ends, the light flickers out, ending the show.  

Too much?

This would be nice at like the VMAs.

If she did this at the Super Bowl,  WW3 would probably start

🤖⚡️

ApplauseftAdele
1 minute ago, TheKillerQueen said:

Oh my gosh I am about to lose it with these threads. This has been posted literally like 4x this week.

NO. Politics need to stay away from SB. 

sorry henny... I dont check this site every week :diane:

Archived