💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Retweets Post about Just Dance

JerellM

Featured Posts

Helxig
15 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

When she performed "til it happens to you" last year and had all of the victims come out, I honestly cried because I was so proud of her. She's all grown up. My gf just looked at me like "babe are you having a moment?" Lol its like "shut up!!!!! You don't understand!!! You aren't a monster". Lol

Haha don't worry, I understand. I've had a couple of those moments too. It's like she's my long time friend and I'm proud of her.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highway10

I still remember first hearing Just Dance back on the radio in 2008 when i was on holidays it brings back so many memories when i would watch music video all time :firega:

Sandrology

TBH I love Just Dance Live much more than the Studio Version. Its one of this songs that really gets you... Even more with the guitar riffs on it

Gov Hooka

In terms of Super Bowl performance, keep it. I don't want this stealing a spot on the set list from more deserving songs.

16 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

Just Dance at superbowl confirmed. Thank god. Tbh I like it so much more than Poker Face...

Hide contents

Go ahead, drag me to filth for my unpopular opinion

Not the only one who thinks that...

jack berish

BornAsUnic0rn
18 hours ago, Johny Wayne said:

Just Dance at superbowl confirmed. Thank god. Tbh I like it so much more than Poker Face...

Reveal hidden contents

Go ahead, drag me to filth for my unpopular opinion

it's obvious she will sing it. She always says it's the song that changed her life! 

Archived