💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Come To Mama For Superbowl

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele
3 hours ago, OMonster said:

Honestly, I don't think Come To Mama has a commercial, marketable sound at all. Yes it's a politically motivated piece that depicts the notion of compassion and togetherness really quite well - but it isn't single material and nor is it Superbowl material. Both of these 'slots' require a statement; something bold. And by a statement, I do not exclusively mean a bop. Angel Down for example has a lot of potential... it's a very relevant statement that could be told in quite a dramatic, dark way visually. 

Angel down has potential to make a statement but I don't think it has single potential, 2 ballads in a row? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This should be the last of Super Bowl, it would be so important for the entire nation. More, it's a message for the world. And no, i don't mean it in a fake political ****ing way....i mean it in a humanistic loving way :wub: She would make history and something good for the world.

On 16.1.2017 at 11:16 PM, Craig Barnes said:

Yes please! Love CTM and the message is amazing! 

OMG you have the heart to love Come To Mama, appreciate the message and you have the hotness, wow :hor:

Bradley

I don't think it's suitable for the Superbowl but let me just say,

what took you guys so long to appreciate the song? The first time I heard Joanne, this was quickly one of the tracks which made me realise how far Gaga has evolved as an artist. It's very reminiscent of music from the old days and it has an exquisite modern touch to it. Just easily one of the standout tracks which could impress a non-fan that Gaga, is at her core, versatile as fck.

ShayCristoforo

I don't think it would be a smash hit, but that's not the point. I agree, it's relevant right now and is smart and catchy enough to capture GP's interest and heartstrings, especially at this time. 
I think CTM would've been best in November/December based on the Christmasy feel of it, as many people have said. I also think, in the way that Xtina was added to DWUW, we would want another female singer to join in on a remix for CTM. Tbh I think I would've rather had Hey Girl replaced entirely with CTM feat. Florence. But as this isn't possible, who else might be a good feature? Adele, Shakira, Cher, I really don't know lol     

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

I don't think it's suitable for the Superbowl but let me just say,

what took you guys so long to appreciate the song? The first time I heard Joanne, this was quickly one of the tracks which made me realise how far Gaga has evolved as an artist. It's very reminiscent of music from the old days and it has an exquisite modern touch to it. Just easily one of the standout tracks which could impress a non-fan that Gaga, is at her core, versatile as fck.

yes <3 it needs to be a single someday.

Archived