💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Come To Mama For Superbowl

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

ApplauseftAdele

I know there are a lot of CTM haters on this website... I used to be one of them. Literally yesterday was the first time I listened through the whole song for the first time. I understand that this song can be very polarizing but... here are some reasons why I think it should be performed at the superbowl/maybe even the next single.

Its GP friendly. The chorus was stuck in my head the entire day yesterday. Her voice isnt screamy or annoying in this song, its pretty pleasant. The song itself is pretty big and fun, with the brass in the background, and its upbeat. Besides AYO, there arent really other chances for a hit, maybe DIC in the summertime. If Gaga performs CTM at the superbowl, it could promote the song a lot and become a potential hit. I originally didnt like it but if you give it a good listen, it gets pretty good especially toward the end.

It's BIG. At around 3:06 in the song, the last chorus explodes into a huge brassy symphony led by Gaga's voice. It's perfect for the superbowl, a big moment like this would be epic in a stadium. And something about the song is so... "American". Like the jazzy instrumental, the lyrics, many people will resonate with this song.

It's politically relevant. The superbowl has always been a podium for performers to speak about modern issues, and what better issue these days than to help rebuild a nation divided? CTM is all about loving eachother so we can build a brighter future, which is perfect especially after the election, and it's a message that Gaga would want to send.

It's the best option from Joanne. Gaga should be promoting Joanne, and I think she will perform Million reasons + 1 more song, which should be CTM. Perfect Illusion has potential, but Gaga's voice can be unnatractive when performing PI live. Plus, I feel like performing PI needs a crop top and jeans, and Gaga should NOT be wearing that to the SB. Just imagine PI in a glittering body suit... :diane:

Overall I think that Come to Mama should be the second song off Joanne to be performed - it really is the perfect option at this time. Its family friendly, and if Gaga wants to change her image for this era why not sing about love and coming together?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andrew Warhola

Come to your senses.

Edit: Felt inspired and edited this post, because we're not supposed to throw stones at our sisters and our brothers. :wub:

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Fame IV

Totally agree and I seriously think Gaga will include it, because it's a great song for a staudium and for family :) 

A Star is Born ⭐

ApplauseftAdele
1 minute ago, Andrew Warhola said:

Come to your senses.

any other useful input on why it isnt a good option instead of a rude comment?

TheKillerQueen

Please no... not a good song for the SB. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

Panchecco

tumblr_meryuoi3qP1r3ty02o1_500.gif
I love the song but not for the SB

Spoiler

she already performed it for Hillary... that's more than enough :reductive:

Batwings

I love Come to Mama, and I think it's a great GP-friendly live performance song, but I feel like she's going to perform A-YO instead.

Andrew Warhola
3 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

any other useful input on why it isnt a good option instead of a rude comment?

Sorry, I didn't want it to come across as rude :madge:

The song is bland and lackluster in my opinion and there are definitely better choices in her discography.

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

Queen Gloria

Come To Mama slays. All CTM haters are Satan worshiping republicans who eat grapes out of the bag at the grocery store. 

Archived