life

Gaga training for SB.

JerellM

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Panchecco

But I think she was way too skinny in 2010/2011 ... now she looks healthier for sure

Spoiler

even though I loved her hams in 2013 :diane:

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She's always fit during the era and then gets chubby during the tour :sweat:

no fat shaming tho :diane:

I really do wonder how she didn't get bigger during TMB though... she surprisingly stayed fit.

But yeah during TBTW, ArtRAVE, and CTC Ball she definitely gained 20+ pounds. Nothing wrong with that though, unless she's wearing things that look too tight on her as is like that black outfit (with the green hair) from the ArtRAVE. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

3 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I really do wonder how she didn't get bigger during TMB though... she surprisingly stayed fit.

But yeah during TBTW, ArtRAVE, and CTC Ball she definitely gained 20+ pounds. Nothing wrong with that though, unless she's wearing things that look too tight on her as is like that black outfit (with the green hair) from the ArtRAVE. 

She didn't gain more than 20lbs, not even close. Because she's so short and petite when she does gain weight it looks like a lot more.

Queen is giving a lot of effort, I love her for it !!!!!! 

I really hope it all works out for her perfectly, she deserves this moment so much, more than anything else right now, who hasn't headlined it (and obviously a lot of those who have). 

4 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

She did, a bit

Lady-Gaga-Weight-Gain-2012.jpg

lady-gaga-weight-4.jpg

lady-gaga-weight-gain-picture.jpg

Not that it matters.

She always gets "fitter" at the beginning of an era. And idk why everyone glamorizes 2010, when she was too skinny and obviously battling with her eating disorder and maybe even drugs. 

FreePalestine

ShockPop

Oh snap.

She's going to start out "here we go" catch a ball and spend the other 11.59 minutes performing her way across to the other end to score a touch down after a final "I'm on the edge with you". 

Only halftime act to ever score points in the superbowl.

Does she wash this grey NFL shirt sometimes?:laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, asana15 said:

Maybe she has more then one.

yeah Homer has many white shirts too

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived