Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lady Gaga-Million Reasons(The Sims 4 Edition)

yASSsss

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

OMG I LOVED IT!! WHEN SHE WORE THE PINK HAT OMG, only hting missing was a change of hairstyle

I See You

Panchecco

ok but I was expecting something ugly and trashy but this was actually very emotional :diane:

my heart shattered at the end. I wish Gaga and Tay were still a thing in real life as well.

Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif

Hi guys! I'm NephetsYUI, the one who created the Sims 4 Million Reasons machinima. I read all your comments and felt happy that most of you liked it. I like to thank yASSsss for posting it here in the forums for everyone to see. I just want to give some insights from my side since I made it.

On 1/17/2017 at 3:58 AM, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

If that is supposed to be a Gaga sim, I'm deeply offended.

Yes I know, it doesn't look exactly like Lady Gaga but it's the best I can do. I actually used references both side and front view photos of Gaga and Kinney as I was making them. The game was also in windowed mode for me to be accurate enough in doing their facial features. I just want to make the Sims simple enough with not that much of mods and still has that Sims 4 feel which I guess I was able to achieve for the machinima.

On 1/17/2017 at 4:18 AM, JoanneMonster said:

OMG I LOVED IT!! WHEN SHE WORE THE PINK HAT OMG, only hting missing was a change of hairstyle

When I begun doing the machinima, I really wanted the pink hat to appear since it's the album's official cover. I was very glad that I was able to insert it and pull it off with a surprise feel that for sure most of you was really surprised and happy to see it when it appeared in the machinima. 

About the hairstyle, it's actually based on Gaga's look when she performed the song during the Victoria's Secret fashion show. The hair I used, which is an in-game hairstyle, really matched the hairstyle she had during that time. That's why I chose it for the machinima. I just then realized in the middle of the production, after watching the performance again, that her hair was fixed to achieve that look. So meaning, her hair was still long after all and just properly arranged at the back of her head. Which I didn't notice at first. So with that realization I had, I went on with the current hairstyle I chose for my main Gaga Sim and went on shooting up until I finished the whole machinima.

On 1/17/2017 at 4:39 AM, He8MyHeart said:

This was so good. If only the real MV was similar.

I was actually expecting the MV to have this kind of story too but it was actually about the fans which I think is a good thing as well. The machinima I made is my view from what the official music video should have been in the first place and is purely based on the song itself with a mix on how I interpreted it. Much more like of an alternative MV version.

So that's it. I hope you guys had fun knowing some facts about the machinima I did. I also hope that you guys could continue on sharing my work to everyone you know for I really want Lady Gaga to see it someday. If that happens, I will be really happy. That's all and thanks for watching it! :D

Archived