Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What can we assume with this tweet?

The Child

Featured Posts

I dont like to moan or be negative but if she does angel down at the superbowl its gonna piss me off its not at all worthy and its just too emotional for superbowl people need to be entertained with all the drab football going on at the same time. Angel down would tip a few people over the edge in the crowd I think.

crisTEAne

it means that she's gonna transform the stadium into an electric chapel, dedicate AD to the targets of the current political system, and publicly humiliate trump without explicitly saying the name of that creature ala meryl. :classy:

tumblr_m60ptuBU8p1qhfp8lo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

The Child

I reported this thread asking a mod to close it but it's still here :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

RAMROD

Translation: I am so fed up with all the hate and complains, and those who stays or understood my latest album, let's enjoy the journey together in prayer circle. 

:sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

20 minutes ago, Ricardo said:

Um that's probably because his bday was yesterday? 

No one is here for MR and Joanna at the SB

58Isryx.gif

FixedT it for ya

58Isryx.gif

ItsTommyBitch
1 hour ago, T E Anne said:

it means that she's gonna transform the stadium into an electric chapel, dedicate AD to the targets of the current political system, and publicly humiliate trump without explicitly saying the name of that creature ala meryl. :classy:

tumblr_m60ptuBU8p1qhfp8lo1_500.gif

Im here for it :gum: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived