๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What can we assume with this tweet?

The Child

Featured Posts

The Child
This tweet leads me to think that she may sing Angel Down at the SP cause she said AD is about BLM movement and the #IHaveADream is a quote from Martin Luther King's famous speech

Plus, she says "pray together" and in AD she sings "The church where we used to meet" and you do pray in church lol.

Maybe I'm reading way too much in this tweet but it's fun to speculate!ย :flop:

"My fans think everything is cryptic."ย :toofunny:

โ€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.โ€™ โ€˜Abduโ€™l-Bahรก

The Child
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

"I bow down to pray"

ย 

QYB49S.gif

1 minute ago, LGHunter said:

Was yesterday not his bday or today?

His bday was yesterdayย :toofunny:

โ€˜If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.โ€™ โ€˜Abduโ€™l-Bahรก

The Child
Just now, Ricardo said:

Um that's probably because his bday was yesterday?ย 

No one is here for AD at the SB

58Isryx.gif

Lmao sorry I should ask a mod to close this thread.ย :toofunny:

Edonis

"The church where we used to meet" is a metaphorย to all of the safe places becoming unsafeย due to gun violence. Particularly, in relation to Trayvon Martin, it could reference how he was murdered so close to his house. But the Charleston shooting at the church comes to mind as well. In a broaderย sense, it could also refer to the Pulse shootings at the club since to the gay community they're often compared to churches, etc. however since Gaga said it was about BLM then it's more than likely just about safe places for African Americans that are no longer safe.ย 

The more I think about it, the more I think about her performing it at the SuperBowl. I wouldn't mind it.ย 

Oh and on topic, this tweet is about MLK's birthday, and nothing to do with the Super Bowl.ย 

Shipper

She posted that because it's a holiday today for MLK.

Nothing connected to the SB.

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

Lextyr97

It's Martin Luther King Jr. Day. Don't read into it. She's just supporting the holiday is allย :wub:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived