đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony!

Seeka

Featured Posts

New-Danganronpa-V3-Artwork_09-29-16.png

Already out in Japan! (which mean avoiding the Danganronpa tag until the American release)

is anyone else excited? BECAUSE I'M EXCITED AS F*UCK.

One of the best stories ever. Amazing, convoluted, character based stories. AND COSPLAY FODDER, YES.

I can't wait for the American release. I hope it's soon. It shouldn't honestly take long since there is no lip syncing to be done.

I already know which one is my baby no matter how brutally they murder someone (guy in chair on far right).

Ready to watch an english Walkthrough/Lets Play :excited2:

What they did to my man Nekomaru last game though :nails:

3 minutes ago, Canon said:

Ready to watch an english Walkthrough/Lets Play :excited2:

What they did to my man Nekomaru last game though :nails:

He deserved more character development.

I kind of like what they're doing though. They seem to be recycling the roles of characters without reusing the characters completely and having a different game.

Like Leon and Soda (I cannot for the life of dare to spell his first name) seem rather similar, but their fates are on the extreme polar ends of each other.

Togami and nagito also both act similar, teasing the protagonist, however where Togami warms up, Nagito acts crazier.

Judging by just a quick survey of the new cast, I dont expect the magician girl, the short guy, the mask girl, the robot, or the captain(?) to make it very far. It seems like Danganronpa tradition to off the eccentric looking characters asap. But I hope that changes.

Minus Toko of course, she was a really special kind of eccentric :giggle:

Just now, Canon said:

Judging by just a quick survey of the new cast, I dont expect the magician girl, the short guy, the mask girl, the robot, or the captain(?) to make it very far. It seems like Danganronpa tradition to off the eccentric looking characters asap. But I hope that changes.

Minus Toko of course, she was a really special kind of eccentric :giggle:

Here's my thoughts:

Short guy: Reminds me of fatty (DG1) and the chef (DGR2) so if the tradition keeps up, he'll actually end up killing someone.

Bluenette with red string: reminds me of Toko. However, she seems like she's gonna die. I just have that feeling. Because Sayo (the nurse) reminded me of toko as well but she was a murderer.

Pipe guy: reminds of leon and Soda. So he's probably gonna die mid-game if they keep mixing the role's death date.

The captain/conductor: Face and stance reminds me of Nagito. However I'm unsure on how far he makes it.

Rose guy: Gundham feels. Gonna be the weirdo who makes it the farthest probably.

Pink goggles girl: if this is Junko I am hurting spike chunsoft.

Music girl: Reminds me of Chihiro/Kyoko so she's gonna be the helper.

Girl with red and black outfit: is too normal to live or too normal die. She's either gonna die first chapter or be one of the surviving students. Is also secretly the lovechild  of Celestia and Sonia.

Angry brunette guy: Is sakura and nekomaru. Definitely gonna die.

Thundergoddess: Giving me serious Aoi vibes. Hoping she isn't as dumb.

Girl with windy dress issues: Is actually probably gonna be like Peko. She's gonna kill for someone else.

Martial arts girl: Probably gonna survive and I'm not gonna like it. I hate the dumbass survivors.

Witch: Like all the small characters, she is doomed to die or murder someone (have you noticed they like to kill of the short peoples?)

Cool black haired dude: Probably gonna survive. Actually i sorta read he's the ultimate detective. Spoiler. sorries, butt chapter one is the chapter where spoilers are allowed.

Robot: Works for Monokuma. No doubts. Dies though.

my sweet sweet baby in the chair: is probably an actual nutjob like Nagito. Will be murdered in a hideous fashion. most hated character of all. My baby.

Archived