Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The chainsmokers talk about Gaga shade

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

The nerve of the trashmokers to talk badly about Perfect Illusion and then having the audacity to release the sh*show that is Paris

giphy.gif

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
45 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

So you're telling me that he was hacked, noticed it and tweeted about it, did nothing, and allowed for it to continue?

You also think that someone went through the trouble to hack a Chainsmokers email and twitter (because in order to log into a verified twitter account on a phone you need to verify it through the email connected to the account) and attack Lady Gaga and Halsey? :oprah:

Hmmm I don't know very much about this as I don't use twitter. But there was also a tweet attacking Nicki Minaj.

And if they are not really into Gaga, how do they know about Joanne's sexual assault?

It seems like a pressed fan did this. I can't confirm, but that's what I can tell from these tweets. 

Doncho
9 hours ago, GloZell Green said:

So you're telling me that he was hacked, noticed it and tweeted about it, did nothing, and allowed for it to continue?

You also think that someone went through the trouble to hack a Chainsmokers email and twitter (because in order to log into a verified twitter account on a phone you need to verify it through the email connected to the account) and attack Lady Gaga and Halsey? :oprah:

Yes tbh :emma: this fanbase goes crazy when someone attacks Gaga

Delusional Aura
10 hours ago, DXPE said:

This was my first time hearing them talk and I did not expect the guy in the black shirt to have THAT voice.:neyde:

It's cute :bye:

32 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

It's cute :bye:

i think it is, too! I'm not making fun of him for his voice I'm just saying it was unexpected. my voice probably sounds similar to that. :diane:

Delusional Aura
11 minutes ago, DXPE said:

i think it is, too! I'm not making fun of him for his voice I'm just saying it was unexpected. my voice probably sounds similar to that. :diane:

I thought he was the top....tbh. Then I saw how douchy the other one was and said maybe he's the top. Then I realized they are both straight :saladga:. I hate stereotypes. I'm always disappointed :awkney:

VOLANTIS
11 hours ago, sipthistea said:

I'm not sure, but I think they were actually hacked.

Why would they say that in the first place? 

They're obnoxious, but I don't think they're that crude. 

You're telling me someone used an iPhone to hack their twitter?? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

RAMROD

They should get lost in Paris and never come back lelelelel

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived