💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga - Meet & Greet

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

TheKillerQueen

If I had the money I'd pay anything just to meet her. It would be the only chance. I'd be lucky enough to get nosebleed seats. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto
20 hours ago, River said:

Yeah to see the show but not to see her.

A fan from a poor family must have the same opportunity of a fan from a rich family to meet Gaga..

If I didn't have a lot of money I preferred seeing her from the sh!ttiest seat in the arena than not be able to afford it at all:interestinga:

Free my mind

4 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

People have asked me "how do you know she loves her monsters as much as she says she does?". Not everything can be seen with your eyes. Some things you see with ur heart. You can just tell that she loves us dearly and her love for us is pure and unconditional. I've heard that she gives the best hugs. The kind of hugs that make you feel safe and loved all at once. The kind of hugs that say "I've got you and I promise that I'll never let you go.". The kind of hugs that only mama monster can give

Exactly.  Her hugs are the great transference of love from her to the fan.  It can be seen in this video:

I live outside the space time continuum.

I always disliked meet-and-greets because an artist shouldn't have to charge their fans to meet them when their fans already spent what they can afford on their music, concert tickets, merchandises, etc. It's such a dumb concept to make humans pay to take a photo with another human. Just pick 5-10 ticket numbers at random during each concert and those lucky fans should meet the artists and have a short conversation beyond just a three-second photograph. 

23 hours ago, Misaki said:

tumblr_lnwd6r9WIb1qmul7vo1_500.png

tumblr_n500ukFj6Q1qm5gxro1_500.gif

Hate it when stars are super awkward next to their fans.

LMAO when I saw how far Gaga and Diane were from each other I immediatly thought about Britney in the Femme Fatale tour meet & greets, like you :toofunny:

Katie14
1 hour ago, Daydream said:

I always disliked meet-and-greets because an artist shouldn't have to charge their fans to meet them when their fans already spent what they can afford on their music, concert tickets, merchandises, etc. It's such a dumb concept to make humans pay to take a photo with another human. Just pick 5-10 ticket numbers at random during each concert and those lucky fans should meet the artists and have a short conversation beyond just a three-second photograph. 

It is an extremely weird concept but if you want the chance to meet her to be guaranteed, there is no other way. And I do believe that fans should be able to get the opportunity to meet their idol as long as their idol is willing, and Gaga definitely is. Gaga's meet and greets are more than a 5 second chat and a picture. Fans get to spend at least 20 minutes with her. 

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Ronk said:

Exactly.  Her hugs are the great transference of love from her to the fan.  It can be seen in this video:

Oh god that video makes me cry. This is what I wish the critics could see. I mean to the outsiders, we just look like a bunch of obsessed fans but it's so much deeper than that. I don't love her because she wears quirky outfits or because she's a pop star. I love her because she was the first one that loved me for who I was, flaws and all. I always joke that she "raised" us in a way. She showered us in love and affection. She doted on us as if we were her own.

She gave us wings to fly with but no matter how old we get, she'll always be there when the world gets too overwhelming and we just need the comfort of "mama". We'll always be little monsters to her no matter how old we get just as I'll always see my daughter as the toddler in the footie pajamas lol. Part of me thinks she wishes she could go back to the glitter and disco stick days just for a moment to cherish that time with us just a little while longer. It's like she blinked and we were all "grown up". 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

1 hour ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Oh god that video makes me cry. This is what I wish the critics could see. I mean to the outsiders, we just look like a bunch of obsessed fans but it's so much deeper than that. I don't love her because she wears quirky outfits or because she's a pop star. I love her because she was the first one that loved me for who I was, flaws and all. I always joke that she "raised" us in a way. She showered us in love and affection. She doted on us as if we were her own.

She gave us wings to fly with but no matter how old we get, she'll always be there when the world gets too overwhelming and we just need the comfort of "mama". We'll always be little monsters to her no matter how old we get just as I'll always see my daughter as the toddler in the footie pajamas lol. Part of me thinks she wishes she could go back to the glitter and disco stick days just for a moment to cherish that time with us just a little while longer. It's like she blinked and we were all "grown up". 

She will always be with us no matter what changes lie ahead in her career.  She will be with us because is her nature to care about others and to want to help people.   Happily, that is who she is, and that is what defines her as a person.  Her greatest legacy is not her music or image or awards, but is the people she has helped and the good she has done in the world.

I'm not searching for meet and greets anymore because I went backstage twice on the behalf of GGD (not bragging) but I would easily pay $1000. She's just so warming and friendly and genuinely cares for you that it's worth it tbh. Even the ones on artRAVE seemed to be worth it because you got to ask her questions etc but I wasn't there for that.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Letmelivemylife
11 minutes ago, Ronk said:

She will always be with us no matter what changes lie ahead in her career.  She will be with us because is her nature to care about others and to want to help people.   Happily, that is who she is, and that is what defines her as a person.  Her greatest legacy is not her music or image or awards, but is the people she has helped and the good she has done in the world.

Exactly. When you die, your legacy isn't whether you were wealthy or poor, prom queen or the biggest nerd in school. Your legacy is what you have done to make the world a little better than you had found it. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

8 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I'm not searching for meet and greets anymore because I went backstage twice on the behalf of GGD (not bragging) but I would easily pay $1000. She's just so warming and friendly and genuinely cares for you that it's worth it tbh. Even the ones on artRAVE seemed to be worth it because you got to ask her questions etc but I wasn't there for that.

I'm so glad you got to meet her.  I hope many more people have the opportunity to see what she is like as a person.

ElectricHaus
On 1/16/2017 at 0:11 PM, artRaver said:

You still have time to save, stay positive! Although we may get an announcement next month, I don't necessarily think tickets will go on sale right then and there, either way, $650 is a pretty good amount saved! :kara:

Yeah, it definitely isn't hard to save if you're dedicated. I usually spend at least $60 or more on food, entertainment, and make-up just weekly so I just started putting some of that money in my saving account. Overall, it's definitely helped me learn how to manage my money just in general so yay for situations with multiple reasoning after all!!

I understand every fan doesn't have the opportunity to do what I did and continue to do, I get that.
I just find it annoying how people want to make it seem that if you buy a Meet and Greet that it's less genuine or whatever it may be.

I understand the struggle. I struggle every damn day but I'm not going to sh*t on anyone who has it a little bit easier than me and feel bad for myself.

I started working at sixteen not because I had to, but because I wanted to. Lost plenty of jobs due to lack of motivation, my chronic condition, and mental illness every day itself is a struggle.
Just in this past year, I've struggled with juggling trying to keep a job, go to school full-time and taking care of my grandmother on my own who had multiple strokes and the rest of the family drama (i.e. physical fights) that came along with it, but I'm still here.

If people want to dress up, write letters, wait up to meet her somewhere, pay their way to meet her they should be able to do so and feel good about it. I mean quite honestly her meet and greet tickets aren't anything compared to some of these artists who don't even physically touch their fans but take their money, lol. 

Awe you are so sweet! Personally i'm not like holding out on getting meet & greet! It would be super nice and if I have a good chunk of the money by then I won't hesitate but idk if she will do it for this tour. For the Artrave I got the Little Monster Zone package and I was super happy with it! So i'm hoping she has that package again.

For the artrave I payed $255 a piece for LMZ but I expect for this tour it to increase. I'm obviously fine with $300, or even $350 but hope it doesn't get higher than that because I just don't think its worth any more.

Just hope Gaga doesn't let management raise ticket prices too much! I can see maybe a $30 increase on everything and maybe $100 increase on VIP but I don't think any more than that is necessary. We already know every show will sell out and you can make a crap ton of money if ticket prices range from $50-$300 and VIP range from $300-$1600......Idk we will see.

artRaver
6 hours ago, ElectricHaus said:

Awe you are so sweet! Personally i'm not like holding out on getting meet & greet! It would be super nice and if I have a good chunk of the money by then I won't hesitate but idk if she will do it for this tour. For the Artrave I got the Little Monster Zone package and I was super happy with it! So i'm hoping she has that package again.

For the artrave I payed $255 a piece for LMZ but I expect for this tour it to increase. I'm obviously fine with $300, or even $350 but hope it doesn't get higher than that because I just don't think its worth any more.

Just hope Gaga doesn't let management raise ticket prices too much! I can see maybe a $30 increase on everything and maybe $100 increase on VIP but I don't think any more than that is necessary. We already know every show will sell out and you can make a crap ton of money if ticket prices range from $50-$300 and VIP range from $300-$1600......Idk we will see.

Yeah, hopefully the ticket prices aren't increased  ridiculously, I mean either way I was expecting it but still. That's why I was somewhat scared because of the demand after the Super Bowl but I guess we'll wait and see. 

Hopefully work gets a little bit better for me so I can actually make enough money to put toward savings if I can but if it comes to the case where meet and greets are too expensive and I have to buy a different package I'm okay with that too. 

Hehe, the wait for tour is such an exciting and anxious time lol. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

Archived