💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga - Meet & Greet

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

Diane shade in the OP. :ladyhaha:

Paying for m&g is less personal/authentic because she has to do it, even if she's too tired, doesn't feel like it etc.

After exhausting shows, night after night, I doubt that she's really into it, every time.

FreePalestine

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanSummer
59 minutes ago, lego said:

Diane shade in the OP. 

Paying for m&g is less personal/authentic because she has to do it, even if she's too tired, doesn't feel like it etc.

After exhausting shows, night after night, I doubt that she's really into it, every time.

Well she was tired at mine. It was intimate and personal BUT short

so yes I can see your point and after an exhausting it might be shorter but at least u meet her for granted 

DS

Letmelivemylife
2 hours ago, Driezewies said:

Kinda like she did for the NA leg of the Monster Ball, with the call if you donated to ... I don't remember which charity it was :)

Exactly. I've purposely not bought meet and greet tickets because A. Meet and greets just seem artifical to me. I'd much rather run into her at a bar and sit and chat over drinks. B. I can't ethically support something where not everyone is given an equal chance. Just because I can afford meet and greet tickets doesn't mean that I should get picked over John Doe who can't afford meet and greet tickets. Like I said I think this is something her management came up with because something like this so isn't something gaga would stand for. She'd rather all of us be given an equal chance. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

3 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

Yes

she arrived late in Vienna, put on a stunninh show but seemed to be tired afterwards and not everyone got a question to ask

During the 2nd Sydney show when I had M&G, our group chat was at least 2 and a half hours, then we each had a good few minutes with her.

She was late both shows, not by much but still. :shrug:

30 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'd much rather run into her at a bar and sit and chat over drinks. 

In the past I would have tried to save money over time to get a M&G ticket at least once.  Now it isn't economically sound. After getting the experience I got, only spending  $10 to get into a jazz club anymore would be silly. You just have to me smart and driven. Just like meeting any goal. Do your research, try your best, and do what you need to do. Throw letters and gifts on stage, go to see musicians you know she randomly performs with, if you can afford it buy a m&g ticket. Just do what works for you. 

YES. Letmelivemylife, that was my experience meeting her, and it was THE BEST. It was calm, chill, and fun. 

48 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I'd much rather run into her at a bar and sit and chat over drinks

What the **** dude? Do you think everyone has that chance?

I hate when US people brag how M&G tickets shouldn't exist cause they have 99 opportunities per week to get an autograph. But she doesn't live in EU or Asia. She lives in US. I'd very much like pay to meet her cause she RARELY comes to my country and she's not going to 'sit at a bar and meet fans just because'. She's here once per 4 years and you want to have a 'lottery'. I worked for this kind of money JUST FOR THIS. And you want to take it away from me cause you're a self entitled US citizen that has met her for the 99th time?

Letmelivemylife
42 minutes ago, kaojen said:

In the past I would have tried to save money over time to get a M&G ticket at least once.  Now it isn't economically sound. After getting the experience I got, only spending  $10 to get into a jazz club anymore would be silly. You just have to me smart and driven. Just like meeting any goal. Do your research, try your best, and do what you need to do. Throw letters and gifts on stage, go to see musicians you know she randomly performs with, if you can afford it buy a m&g ticket. Just do what works for you. 

YES. Letmelivemylife, that was my experience meeting her, and it was THE BEST. It was calm, chill, and fun. 

Lol there's a running joke amoung my friends and I that I'd be the one that would have to be like "can you please bend down? I wanna hug you". Ah the joys of being 4'11. You know your short when your friends joke about putting you in a baby stroller to get the mom and baby discount at my local movie theater lol. I met her at Dinah shore back in 2009. She gently grabbed my hand from the stage as she walked along while singing pokerface. For that split second, everything was right in the world. She has the softest hands. I mean like baby butt soft. I have to find out her secret lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Katie14

With these Meet and Greets, are you guaranteed a certain amount of time with her? I read stories about fans having a 45 minute conversation but is that the norm? If she is really tired, is she allowed to end it after only 15 minutes? 

All my extra money is invested for retirement so I cant spend it :(

3 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

With these Meet and Greets, are you guaranteed a certain amount of time with her? I read stories about fans having a 45 minute conversation but is that the norm? If she is really tired, is she allowed to end it after only 15 minutes? 

All my extra money is invested for retirement so I cant spend it :(

To be honest, it all depends on what time the venue wants to close. Like my APZ group got out of the arena at like 1:45am and the curfew for the venue was like 11:30pm or something. I've heard Gaga pays to stay behind though, so I'm not sure. 

misunderstood

This time around I want to pay to meet her. Because I live in a state where she doesn't usually meet fans for free. It's hard to meet her outside the arena.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived