Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady Gaga - Meet & Greet

Andrew Warhola

Featured Posts

Letmelivemylife
32 minutes ago, River said:

0$

I'm not paying to meet people... I find this M&G really dumb and another way to steal money.

What is more makes me angry, especially at Gaga is that she speaks about quality, but not all her fans are equal when it comes to M&G because it's for rich people only option.. (or people that need to lose something for it)

In all honesty, I think paying for meet and greets is her managements idea because paying for her time so isn't "gaga" if that makes sense. If she had it her way, she'd have enough room to shower us all in hugs and kisses and I love yous but sadly that isn't possible. I think they need to do a "lottery system" where everyone is given a number that they submit and then she just picks random numbers so then that way everyone has an equal opportunity. Like I said the idea of paying for her time isn't really something that gaga stands for

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artRaver
Just now, River said:

Most of the fans are teenagers and relying on their parents and they can't even save 10$ a week..

I think the price in Europe was 1500 euro which is a lot..

Yeah to see the show but not to see her.

A fan from a poor family must have the same opportunity of a fan from a rich family to meet Gaga..

I understand where you're coming from I am and was one of those teenagers. My mom never bought my tickets for me luckily I had a little part time job to be able to get general admission tickets. 

For the most part, although it may seem unfair to pay for meet and greets especially when other people have parents that just buy stuff for them like that all the time it's worth it in the end, at least to me  

I mean, I've tried the whole dressing up and writing letters to get noticed, didn't work.

This time around I saved up for a little bit over a year even with paying bills and other debts, it was hard but it's not impossible.  

âśż cherry blossom girl âśż

Letmelivemylife
37 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

It's individual-from 15 minutes up to 2hours :depending on gagas mood

Tbh I'd totally be the one who tries to curls up in gaga's lap just to be with the one person who truly loved me for who I am. She was the first person who said "I totally understand you and I love you for who you are" if that makes sense. I'll always be thankful for that. I don't want a selfie or an autograph. I just want a moment with the one person who has been my rock these past 8 almost 9 yrs. she was there when nobody else was

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ChicaSkas

I've worked here so hard for years. Please God let it be free.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

23 minutes ago, artRaver said:

I understand where you're coming from I am and was one of those teenagers. My mom never bought my tickets for me luckily I had a little part time job to be able to get general admission tickets. 

For the most part, although it may seem unfair to pay for meet and greets especially when other people have parents that just buy stuff for them like that all the time it's worth it in the end, at least to me  

I mean, I've tried the whole dressing up and writing letters to get noticed, didn't work.

This time around I saved up for a little bit over a year even with paying bills and other debts, it was hard but it's not impossible.  

This is great to hear and I'm really happy that you earned it by yourself!

Unfortunately not every fan can do it or even if they wanted to, they can't find a job sometimes because they are too young or have other problems and priorities.. it's really depends on luck and schedule and even permission from the parents..

I can buy the tickets without a problem, we are living with a professor salary so the tickets are affordable, but I choose not to..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

donutellha
1 hour ago, River said:

0$

I'm not paying to meet people... I find this M&G really dumb and another way to steal money.

What is more makes me angry, especially at Gaga is that she speaks about quality, but not all her fans are equal when it comes to M&G because it's for rich people only option.. (or people that need to lose something for it)

tbh I like that because it make other tickets cheaper

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

2 hours ago, DeanSummer said:

It's individual-from 15 minutes up to 2hours :depending on gagas mood

1 hour ago, Sister said:

at maximum five minute meet and quickie picture.

Has anyone here been to a M&G?  These two posts are way different.

I live outside the space time continuum.

DeanSummer
8 hours ago, Ronk said:

Has anyone here been to a M&G?  These two posts are way different.

I've been at artRave: we had a group talk for about 20 minutes and then got in line for the pictures

DS

Not The Real Gaga
5 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I've been at artRave: we had a group talk for about 20 minutes and then got in line for the pictures

Really that short... I've heard other people talking about 60 - 90 minutes group sessions.i

DeanSummer
Just now, Unites said:

Really that short... I've heard other people talking about 60 - 90 minutes group sessions.i

Yes

she arrived late in Vienna, put on a stunninh show but seemed to be tired afterwards and not everyone got a question to ask

DS

NewUsername

Given the fact that Gaga meets fans for free on quite regular basis, I really want to meet her that way. 
Advantages over M&G:
- no $$
- more time
- she+the moment are way more authentic than during a M&G

For the Joanne tour I will try AGAIN to be chosen by her to get up on stage ^^

NewUsername
11 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

In all honesty, I think paying for meet and greets is her managements idea because paying for her time so isn't "gaga" if that makes sense. If she had it her way, she'd have enough room to shower us all in hugs and kisses and I love yous but sadly that isn't possible. I think they need to do a "lottery system" where everyone is given a number that they submit and then she just picks random numbers so then that way everyone has an equal opportunity. Like I said the idea of paying for her time isn't really something that gaga stands for

Kinda like she did for the NA leg of the Monster Ball, with the call if you donated to ... I don't remember which charity it was :)

I find it fair you can pay for the tickets. Personally, I saved up for the past year for a m&g ticket. It's about hard work and I wouldn't want to ask my parents cause they wouldn't understand anyway.

DeanSummer

Paying isn't more/less personal: some people can't stand in line for hours or wait at the hotel due to various reason and why shouldn't they get a chance to meet her!

Personaly I think Gaga does the right mix

DS

Archived