Ooolong
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

DgYepF3.jpg

worst song on joanne

1 minute ago, Andy21 said:

We are twins 

742374_orig.gif

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

Not two of my favorite members disrespecting one of the best tracks of her career :madge:

The Unbannable Chanteuse

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Notthebling
2 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

I don't think Florence is as big of an attraction as you'd think, at least not in the US, where the Super Bowl is primarily watched and discussed. Her only really big hit over here was Dog Days Are Over and it barely gets any airplay nowadays, at least not in my area. 

Austin City Limits Music Festival is held over 2 weekends: October 2–4 and October 9–11, 2015. This year lineup features more than 140 artists, including Foo Fighters, Drake, the Strokes, Florence and the Machine, the Weeknd and many more.

Spoiler

Approximately 450,000 people attend the festival each year.

Spoiler

It's held in texas, where the SB will also be

Spoiler

I think Florence is an attraction

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

DgYepF3.jpg

worst song on joanne

Not while Sinner's Prayer exsits 

End Racism Now

Tokyo Rose
5 minutes ago, Currents said:

Ur underestimating the ignorance of Americans. Nobody really knows who Florence Welch is 

Then why did Florence's last album sell more than Gaga's?

Florence is more of European artist, much like Marina and Lana. Having Florence at the superbowl isn't a great idea. I want it to happen, but let's be honest, she's not well known in America by the GP.

She might've had more publicity since she was behind Stand By Me, but we honestly know more people will know her for DDaO.

Slayage? Lol. Remember who's gonna watch. Not your average tumblr hipster, no offense. But this is superbowl....

00026 † 10000

She could invite Florence and not performing Hey Girl. Last year Coldplay brought Beyoncé but they didn't do Hymn for the weekend together. I could totally see Florence doing Dog days are over at the Superbowl.

Notthebling
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Florence is more of European artist, much like Marina and Lana. Having Florence at the superbowl isn't a great idea. I want it to happen, but let's be honest, she's not well known in America by the GP.

She might've had more publicity since she was behind Stand By Me, but we honestly know more people will know her for DDaO.

I think this would not stop Gaga from bringing her on stage if she wanted to..

You know if Gaga's purpose with the SB performance is to show the world she has a great voice, a duo with Florence would do it.

I also remember how Gaga wanted to unite ppl or something like that.. ain't this exactly what Hey Girl is all about? 

I don't say it's likely to happen. I just think that where Gaga's career is now, it would be a logical decision. She doesn't really care about success. She wants to bring joy, unite and heal the world (she said this so many times)

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

4 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

Then why did Florence's last album sell more than Gaga's?

Because her fanbase isn't full of bottoms that think that their artist they stan for owes them something.:reductive::madge:

1 minute ago, Notthebling said:

I think this would not stop Gaga from bringing her on stage if she wanted to..

You know if Gaga's purpose with the SB performance is to show the world she has a great voice, a duo with Florence would do it.

I also remember how Gaga wanted to unite ppl or something like that.. ain't this exactly what Hey Girl is all about? 

I don't say it's likely to happen. I just think that where Gaga is know with, career-wise, it would be a logical decision. She doesn't really care about success. She wants to bring joy, unite and heal the world (she said this so many times)

Come to Mama and Angel Down would be far better choices though. hey girl is not about uniting people. it's about women not tearing each other down and actually supporting each other.

If she wants to do what you say, Angel Down and Come to Mama are far more logical decisions. not to mention, Florence may have plans. Or she may not have plans and may be at home playing Final fantasy XV.

Archived