Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hey Girl performed at Superbowl?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

Let's discuss the slayage and the critical success Gaga would have if she brings Florence on stage to sing Hey Girl at the Superbowl.

Florence is LOVED by a large amount of ppl. She constantly headlines major festivals around the globe. I'd honestly rather have Florence and Gaga than Beyonce at the SB. 

I think putting their voices side by side would prove to the world how much of an amazing signer Gaga is. I know she wants to take this opportunity to showcase what she can do as a signer. Hey Girl would be a logical choice to prove she can deliver, as much as a well renowned artist like Florence. 

Everyone saying how unlikely it is but still no one saw that country sound coming. I would totally see Gaga bring Florence when NO ONE expects it.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
takemetovenus

Love love love Hey Girl but never in a million bazillion years would this ever happen :saladga:

Saint Hollywood

I wish :giveup: But the chance of that happening is right up there with the chance of a Telephone continuation video :giveup:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Let's discuss the slayage and the critical success Gaga would have if she brings Florence on stage to sing Hey Girl at the Superbowl. Florence is LOVED by a large amount of ppl. 

What slayage tbh? 

Ooolong

I love Hey Girl but the Super Bowl isn't just for the fans. She should focus on songs everyone knows and keep it relatively high energy all throughout, which Hey Girl is not. 

If it's not a constant rager a lot of people will be quick to turn away and I'm really hoping her all possible success for this. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Notthebling
Just now, Ooolong said:

If it's not a constant rager a lot of people will be quick to turn away and I'm really hoping her all possible success for this. 

Really no ones knows she has a duet with Florence. I think it would do the total opposite, which is keep people watching. 

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

SlayGagaloo
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

worst song on joanne

I THINK THE **** NOT YOU TRICK ASS BITCH :cryga: :toofunny: 

:poot:   

Over.

Loyalty
5 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

Florence is LOVED by a large amount of ppl. She constantly headlines major festivals around the globe.

Well this isn't any festival this is the super bowl.. Gaga's biggest gig so she has to do it right

tumblr_inline_nel8fqumfO1srwt8s.gif

Ooolong
1 minute ago, Notthebling said:

Really no ones knows she has a duet with Florence. I think it would do the total opposite, which is keep people watching. 

I don't think Florence is as big of an attraction as you'd think, at least not in the US, where the Super Bowl is primarily watched and discussed. Her only really big hit over here was Dog Days Are Over and it barely gets any airplay nowadays, at least not in my area. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Archived